PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Question!!

ImplodedMindZ
08-29-2006, 06:38 PM
OK i will be gettin my quad back from the shop doin my 416 kit and cam in a few days and im tryin to decide what full exhaust to get. Im kinda stuck between a yoshimura or savin more and gettin a sparks.
Now my real questions are to come. I do mostly trail rideing, drag race friends, and also mess around jumpin too. Now im gettin a stage II hotcam that gives mostly top end power, so i will be lacking bottom end. Iv read that a yosh exhaust is better for bottom end so would that pipe better balance me out power wise and would it also hurt me in my top end b/c of the more back pressure created . What would happen if i ended up gettin a sparks? I dont know if i want something that loud though. Just tryin to get a good idea. thanks for any help.

ImplodedMindZ
08-30-2006, 06:07 AM
Sorry any mod can delete this i moved it to the 400ex forum hopeing for some more info.

bradley300
08-30-2006, 08:04 AM
i wouldnt get the sparks for the shear fact that it is so loud. you will also have to check, if you ride on public land, your exhaust will need to be USFS approved