PDA

View Full Version : do i have the right?

redracing88
08-29-2006, 06:03 PM
my step mom is a crazy biootch ok ive actully been nice to her for the past 13 years shes has always been stuck up and mean twards me i guess i finally did something tonight to pissssss her off and she left soposably for good and on the way out she said to me and my dad i hope you both rott in hell.

if she comes home do i have the right to give her a piece of my mind?

derekhonda
08-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Yikes. Ask your dad. I'd probably lock my doors extra tight tonight though...*****es are crazy.

brapbrap13
what the hell did u do to make her leave? isnt ur dad pissed at you? if ur dad is glad she left you should give her a peice of your mind you should give her the front door slam.

400eXr1d3rZ
you sure do, i would do it.

tar
LOL Is your dad pissed at you?

redracing88
08-29-2006, 06:13 PM
we have 3 rooms in our house and we have an old farm house so its striped down to barnwood and hardwood nasty like newspaper floor beacuse we are remodiling and he put a sleeping bag in the room i walked past and was like make her sleep on the floor and you keep the nice comfy room and he gave me a like smurk that he thought it was funny and he was being real nice to me after it happend so you decide

id say he thinks its funny ;)

LTZ400rider
08-29-2006, 06:21 PM
i wonder where she went?

redracing88
08-29-2006, 06:22 PM
i hope she fell in a hole :grr:

08-29-2006, 06:34 PM
LMFAO.....that has played out many times at my house.....if she comes back....watch your back....like they said...*****es are crazy....and um....well.....goodluck to you and your pop!;)

redracing88
08-29-2006, 06:36 PM
that biiioootch snuck up the steps and went into pops room before i even got ahold of her ohh boy she will find out tommro :devil:

redracing88
08-29-2006, 06:36 PM
so whats new with ya'll?

08-29-2006, 06:46 PM
nm dude.....just wondering what your gonna unleash on you stepmom tomorrow!

redracing88
08-29-2006, 07:18 PM
she says one word to me ima freakin snap on her arse ill make her cry

and most likely my fist to her face if she mouths off or touches me

Scro
08-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by redracing88

I would have to advise against that:eek:

Doober
08-29-2006, 08:39 PM
yea man i wouldnt touch her....i understand give her a piece of mind, but not hitting her

brapbrap13
08-29-2006, 08:42 PM
do u have the keys to ur stepmoms car.:devil:

allstock
08-29-2006, 08:45 PM
i hope she fell in a hole :grr:

omg thats the funniest thing i've seen in a long time

mx1791
08-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Ahahahahahah, this made my night, just be as mean as possible without hitting her, so u cant get in trouble, and keep us updated lol

Honda400exrox
08-29-2006, 10:57 PM
she says one word to me ima freakin snap on her arse ill make her cry

What the **** is wrong with you? If you even hit any woman it doesnt matter how they treat you, IF YOU DID HIT A WOMAN I WOULD PERSONALLY FLY TO YOUR SH*T HOLE STATE WERE U LIVE IN AND MEET YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT

WhiteZrider
08-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
What the **** is wrong with you? If you even hit any woman it doesnt matter how they treat you, IF YOU DID HIT A WOMAN I WOULD PERSONALLY FLY TO YOUR SH*T HOLE STATE WERE U LIVE IN AND MEET YOU WITH A BASEBALL BAT

Whoa calm yourself man, we're all human man :bandit:

Honda400exrox
08-29-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Whoa calm yourself man, we're all human man :bandit:

Yeah but what low life thinks its alrite to hit a woman?

If he did he should be in prison with big bubba getting man handled

08-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah but what low life thinks its alrite to hit a woman?

Hello Hello

Honda400exrox
08-29-2006, 11:44 PM
my step mom is a crazy biootch ok ive actully been nice to her for the past 13 years shes has always been stuck up and mean twards me i guess i finally did something tonight to pissssss her off and she left soposably for good and on the way out she said to me and my dad i hope you both rott in hell.

if she comes home do i have the right to give her a piece of my mind?

How about just sit down and try to talk like a mature adults, have you thought about that

PS learn how to type, im typing one handed with a cig going and and I make more sense then you

Toadz400
08-30-2006, 01:54 AM
How about just sit down and try to talk like a mature adults, have you thought about that

PS learn how to type, im typing one handed with a cig going and and I make more sense then you

Dude, just settle down. It's all internet talk anyway. I'm sitting here laughing at how stupid all of this is because this little kid is talking about talking back to his step-mom whereas in real life he's probably scared of her. He won't do anything he says he's going to do, so don't fret it!

And I also do not support hitting woman, they'd have to do something pretty bad for me to justify hurting a woman physically. Now mentally...that's another story:D .

tat900
08-30-2006, 09:28 AM
She is married to your dad and you need to show respect for her and its tough being a step parent and they deserve the same respect you would show you mom . Like it or not there a part of your family so grow up and deal with it .

redracing88
08-30-2006, 02:03 PM
i was never gonna hit her to begin with even if it is a her im still not sure on that part.

but anyways shes been hidding in my dads room since i got back and if she does come out boy oh boy ima be making her eat outa my hand.

and to anyone that doesnt know this my mother past away and this lowlife thats called a step mom show no respect for her and told me and my pop last night to go rot in helll

and belive me listen im not joking some kid from the city yada yada my hole family is redneck and you know how down to earth we are. and we get along with about anybody

my hole family hates her litterly

she has told me in the past she dont give a rats a8ss about my real mother and acts like everybody should bow down to her.

and to Honda400exrox belive me i have sat down with the bi8ch plenty of times to talk to her politly ive tried to get along with her you have no idea how hard it is on my dad when she goes im not going anywhere beacuse hes going. he8ll ask mxjunkie im one easy sun of a a gun to get along with.

she has put a burdon on my life for years so im done with being nice thats it.

i let you know how this all goes over after she comes outa her little save zone away from me :devil:

redracing88
08-30-2006, 03:06 PM
bump

Rdhanded2
08-30-2006, 03:07 PM
You guys are missing the important part here.... Some Canadian just called Pa a SH*T HOLE..... get a rope

08-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
You guys are missing the important part here.... Some Canadian just called Pa a SH*T HOLE..... get a rope

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

trick250r
08-30-2006, 03:22 PM

did his head flap sideways when he said it :devil: ... no offense to the canadians but i just had to :blah:

Honda400exrox
08-30-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
did his head flap sideways when he said it :devil: ... no offense to the canadians but i just had to :blah:

Come on in Canada we wear toques:blah: :p

Mxjunkie
08-30-2006, 03:45 PM

Yeah ok the chances of you flying down to PA are slim to none :rolleyes:

Rdhanded2
08-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Come on redracing88, take Honda400exrox's advice, and never hit a woman!!! Do as he does..... turn on a Hockey game, crack open a Labatt Blue, and make fun of the hosers that are losing, eh!! :devil:

Honda400exrox
08-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Come on redracing88, take Honda400exrox's advice, and never hit a woman!!! Do as he does..... turn on a Hockey game, crack open a Labatt Blue, and make fun of the hosers that are losing, eh!! :devil:

exactly LOL

bwamos
08-31-2006, 07:39 AM
Disrespecting your fathers wife is disrespecting your father.

Choose wisley the path you wish to follow.

My advice is to suck it up for 3 years. Then go get a job, and your own home.