PDA

View Full Version : 88 trx 250r for sale

watergirlchels
08-29-2006, 03:37 PM
I am selling my 1899trx 250r b/c I never ride it anymore and want to see it go to someone who truly appreciates this type of bike. So here's all the necessary info:

-Asking $4500 obo
-I'll send pics if interested
-Low hours on a new motor (maybe 50 at the most) . The motor is port & polished by a certified mechanic with a wiseco piston and carbon reeds. My quad has got a pro-circut pipe and silencer, K&N filter, renthal bars and nerf bars. The nobbies are bald but the aluminum wheels are decent and I'll throw in a very nice set of quality paddle tires with aluminum wheels. I also have the stalk pipe that the buyer can have as well.
-The oil bolt is stripped but the leak is not bad and I have never... absolutely NEVER rode the bike w/o checking the oil first.
-Other than the above items, this bike is stock including plastic, etc.

***I have taken excellent care of my bike and hate to see it go but can't just let it sit im my garage***

u can also call me if that's easier for you 916-300-7300 :)

250r4life
08-29-2006, 04:21 PM
i'll go ahead and tell you right now youre probably not going to get $4500 for that... i would bet that you arent, unless you find a pretty stupid buyer...

danbobsR
08-29-2006, 04:54 PM
Sad but True

250Renvy
08-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Will you get that, not likely unless it is a very mint condition with great plastics all stock original 250R. I know prices are higher in california cause you guys can ride all year, but out here you'd be looking at no more than $3000 for an o.k. stock machine. Absolutely mint, you could get 4-5K.

Should probably post in the classifieds too as well as the trader and put a pic in it.

watergirlchels
08-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Hey guys,
Thanks for the replies. I am not experienced at selling but I figured it's always better to start out higher and go down in price and in the local cycle trader, I've seen my bike for sale from about $5.5k-$2K. Thanks again for the advice :)