PDA

View Full Version : hurt injured or w/e

kawi_kfx13
08-29-2006, 02:56 PM
alrite...well im tryin to this project thng 4 school...and i have to give a long speach on my hobby...so i figured id do it on quad accidents...sence i have a broken leg at the time from a quad...so.. if any of you wana help me out...just leave like wat happend and everything ya no...and just like ur anishels or somthin so i have somthin to kinda adentify u as...thanks

WhiteZrider
08-29-2006, 03:02 PM
One time i rain into a tree in first gear it hurt lol

08-29-2006, 03:08 PM
when i was little a kx250 came over a jump and landed on me while i was on my trizinger 60 3 wheeler...broke my collar bone...it made me mad

JJ69
08-29-2006, 03:11 PM
I was cruising on my old big red, on an old lake road in the snow.
there was a couple inches of snow on the road, and it was snowing a bit so i was squinting my eyes, doing about 50-60kmph on the old 3 wheeler.. and i hit a washed out culvert. it broke my front forks and i bit my lip.
about 2 months later, after buying new front forks and fixing her all up, i was racing a guy on a 200 fourtrax across a field, he cut me off and jumped on his brakes.. i hit him, it broke my 3 wheeler in half. the front end was completely unattached from the rest of the bike. i was thrown about 15-20 feet past both bikes, it hit so hard the fourtrax was squished and the back wheels were under the frame.. he had a buddy on back and my handlebars hit him right in the spine, he had to go to the hospital.. meanwhile i loaded my 3 wheeler on the truck in 2 peices.

JJ

450robot
08-29-2006, 03:15 PM
heres a reason never to ride without bark busters.

last year while racing my 450r in the powerline park gncc, i came into contact with a tree in 4th gear pinned, i smashed my hand betweem the tree/clutch lever, and my bars, i felt a sharp pain run up my arm... i tried to move my quad backwards to free my hand but it wouldnt move, just then a rider from behind clipped my rear tire, forcing the quad even further into the tree, and twisting my wrist upward

boy was i screamin'. after riding back to my pit, almost in shock from the pain, we loaded everything up, and headed to the emergency room. it turned out that i had broke 2 fingers, and damaged the joint in one, and misaligned my wrist. i had to wear a cast with a metal stabilizing mechanism up to my forearm for quite some time

from that time on, all my machines have had the thickest barkbuster/handgaurds i could find

kawi_kfx13
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
LOL the 3 wheeler one is frickin halarious lol srry it pry wasnt at the time or isnt 4 u but it sounds frickin funny...and the guy that hit a tree during that race...my god that would hurt!...i dont no how u drove to the pits after !

Mean250r
08-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by JJ69
there was a couple inches of snow on the road, and it was snowing a bit so i was squinting my eyes, doing about 50-60kmph on the old 3 wheeler.. and i hit a washed out culvert. it broke my front forks and i bit my lip.
about 2 months later, after buying new front forks and fixing her all up, i was racing a guy on a 200 fourtrax across a field, he cut me off and jumped on his brakes.. i hit him, it broke my 3 wheeler in half. the front end was completely unattached from the rest of the bike. i was thrown about 15-20 feet past both bikes, it hit so hard the fourtrax was squished and the back wheels were under the frame.. he had a buddy on back and my handlebars hit him right in the spine, he had to go to the hospital.. meanwhile i loaded my 3 wheeler on the truck in 2 peices.

JJ

lmfao aha ha

kawi_kfx13
08-29-2006, 04:39 PM

JJ
__________________________________________________ _

AHAHA dude thats perfect 4 my project its so funny dude! im still laughing thank u a ton!

JJ69
08-29-2006, 04:47 PM
well it is funny now, thinking back.. i was about 12 at the time.. thinking 'ohhh god... dad's gonna kill me.'
now i laugh about it.. that guy that cut me off still cant drive lol.