PDA

View Full Version : White Knuckle Graphics!!!

mole97
08-28-2006, 11:59 PM
anyone ever use these guys? I orderd custom graphics july 7th was told 3 weeks ,and still havent recieved them. I left at LEAST 3 messages by phone and AT LEAST 2 e-mails and I have yet to get any response!!anyone ever use them and if you did how'd it go for ya? and if anyone who works for them see's this get off your ***** and respond!!! I'm done being nice.........

XCAdam89
08-29-2006, 04:12 AM
I ordered stickers off them last year and had the same problem...I got them a month later, and my order was doubled...

mole97
08-29-2006, 06:27 AM
well,the problem is AT LEAST call me back or answer my e-mails to let me know what's going on. MY money was taken right away, so the least i ask for is some updates?. I cant even get a hold of anyone . I left 3 messages ,but Iv'e called about 10 times and always get voice mail!!:mad: Is there anyway,being I used paypal, to check the order or anything...One thing for sure as of right now I would never recommend these guys to anyone!!! especially if this has happend to others before!

kfxnut
04-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Well sounds like they havent changed in the last three years:rolleyes: I sent them a check in mid march and was told I would have them in a week and no answer to my calls or emails:mad: now here it is less then a week from the nationals and I dont even have my sponsor on my quad, I would not recommend these guys to anyone

BMW Dr.
04-12-2009, 09:02 PM
What is it with custom graphics companies these days? White Knuckle already has a bad rep......and I found myself dealing with another now.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy company? :confused:

kfxnut
04-13-2009, 03:21 AM
I am going to talk to a couple locals here and see if they can hook me up with something I can put on my quad anyway:rolleyes: at least se if I can get some number backgrounds for the quad