PDA

View Full Version : The spuddering stopped but....

flauge
08-27-2006, 11:07 PM
I just put in a 42 pilot jet today thinking it would stop the spuddering, well it worked and it runs real smooth under light loads but now its got an off idle hesitation and it'll bog a lil when I blip the throttle from idle. Also i put my stock pipe back on for now (got rid of my e-series, getting a yoshi soon.:D )and i jetted down to a DJ150 (did have a DJ 165 with the pipe)...Would this pilot and main be too rich for what im running now? Somebody help point me in the right direction, i miss my throttle response:cuss:

400eXr1d3rZ
08-27-2006, 11:42 PM
Put a 155 in for the main jet. And maybe a 40 pilot.

flauge
08-28-2006, 02:38 AM
I kinda figured the 42 pilot was a lil rich. I had to screw the air/fuel screw just about all the way in so it wouldnt fart a cloud of black smoke when i mashed on it fast.:o How bout when i get another pipe for it? That should lean it out enough so that the 42 pilot would be about right, huh?

krt400ex
08-28-2006, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by flauge
I kinda figured the 42 pilot was a lil rich. I had to screw the air/fuel screw just about all the way in so it wouldnt fart a cloud of black smoke when i mashed on it fast.:o How bout when i get another pipe for it? That should lean it out enough so that the 42 pilot would be about right, huh?

yup, but right now ur way too rich on the pilot