PDA

View Full Version : sold the 400

xtremefullbore
08-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Well today, I got a phone call from a guy and he said he was interested in my 400ex, and I sold it for 3,800... all money is going towards my 1969 Mustang that is in process of being rebuilt :o ... so I guess Im done with atvs for awhile.. but its worth it.. 1969 Mustang or atv.. hmmm :chinese:

zeppelin
08-27-2006, 05:24 PM
sorry to here about the 400,but what about this mustang? do you have any pics? i am actauly rebeuilding a '69 mach 1 right now..

xtremefullbore
08-27-2006, 05:34 PM
not any pics as of now.. all I have is new interior.. I bought it off a guy I worked with for 3,500.. so I put the money I made off my atv to the cost of the mustang and interior.. I have red/black leather interior, and I have black carpet and black upholstry, Im working on finding a good auto body place to paint my car either a candy apple green or black, and some new tires and wheels, and then after that I will be gettin into the big bucks trying to get a new crate engine and carb. I want a carb that sticks out of the hood, but that may be decided depending on budget... I want to set a 15,000 budget for this car.. but its a hobby and I tend to get carried away on my hobbies. one thing I did order today was a radio and sound system.. system is by kicker.. was expensive but It was a birthday present from awhile back so Im happy with it.. but once I get it painted and wheels and tires pics will deffinitly be posted..

Aceman
08-27-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
sorry to here about the 400,but what about this mustang? do you have any pics? i am actauly rebeuilding a '69 mach 1 right now..

That's the best looking year.....:macho

FasstMidnightZ
08-27-2006, 05:56 PM
Your not alone man, I'm selling my quad as other people on here are. I'm going to either put a killer sound sytem in my Jeep..Alot better then what I have now for the people that know what I have. Or I'm going to lift the Jeep, new shocks, tires, wheels, intake, exhaust, bumper and other stuff..I'd rather have those things then my quad right now..:ermm:

zeppelin
08-28-2006, 07:06 PM
yeah my car is still umm... well i let you choose the word for it... the sad thing is i have had it for almost a year now... body work takes a LONG time when you car was left out in a hail storm, and the oly time you have to work it is a few hours after school each day...

FasstMidnightZ
08-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Camaro ?
Can't wait until its finished It's gonna look super.