PDA

View Full Version : whos scared to die?

2004400exa
08-27-2006, 12:11 PM
kinda random thread but my opiion im not scared to die kinda a weird tho but im not prob cause im a strong christian

mx428
08-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Whatever, im not scared. Everybody's life has a plan from the get go, so if something happens to me, it's for a reason.

08-27-2006, 12:14 PM
i aint scard of the process of dieing, I i am more scared of dieing too soon, i wanna be atleast 75 when i die

2004400exa
08-27-2006, 12:15 PM
yep same here i atleast wanna expernece of having kids when im married :cool:

MXRACER86
08-27-2006, 12:15 PM
I just figure when my time comes...it comes. Thats why you have to try and live each day to the fullest! "Live In The Moment":macho

trick250r
08-27-2006, 12:48 PM
make each day count... when i die, i want to go doing what i love. if i ever get to the point where im living off of life support and cant do anything at all, i want the plug pulled. so what im saying is that im afraid of a slow death, but i guess you wouldnt remember it if its quick right?

Ruby Soho
08-27-2006, 01:39 PM
im not really scared, just curious.

honda350r
08-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 2004400exa
but im not prob cause im a strong christian

Neither are the Terorist because of their BS belief! This world would be a better place if everyone respected life as if it is the only one they will ever have !!

Blue250X
08-27-2006, 02:08 PM
im not afraid of dying, im afraid of not living life to its fullest

MOFO
08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
im not afraid of dying, im afraid of not living life to its fullest

Then dont spend time worrying about dying.

...and one of the very few times on here, I agree with honda350r 100%. :eek2: :D

This is a strange thread... unless you are on your death bed, why even think about this? Live your life and enjoy every minute of it! Dont waste it thinking about how you might die someday...

Mx_523
08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Of course I am afraid of dying. I don't know what's next. It could be a square room in total darkness and no way to get out forever.:chinese:

250R-Dee
08-27-2006, 02:14 PM
You start dying when you start living.

Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow has yet to happen.

underpowered
08-27-2006, 02:23 PM
i believe that when it is our time to go, it is our time and there is nothing we can do to stop it, try as we may. i try to live each day to the fullest, cause tommorow may never come. am i afraid to die? no cause i know it is a sure thing, why be scared of what you know is gonna happen.

jeremy_283
08-27-2006, 02:27 PM
THATS WAT RELIGION IS FOR ................. i dont know wat to believe.........

Iliketogofast
08-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
Neither are the Terorist because of their BS belief! This world would be a better place if everyone respected life as if it is the only one they will ever have !!

They think your beliefs are just as stupid.

As for the question, I think Dee hit the nail right on the head, at least in my opinion.

MOFO
08-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
They think your beliefs are just as stupid.

Their beliefs are "stupid/BS" because of what they do and who they kill. What are you trying to say here??? Please fully explain your comment.

Are you trying to say its ok for them to kill people in the name of their religion and use terrorism to complete this??? Are you saying its ok to use religion to throw a life away?

Mxjunkie
08-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Eh I'm not to worried, happen's to everyone so might as well ride as hard as you can now..

Warrioreater400ex
08-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by honda350r

so youre putting terrorists and christians in the same group? the ONLY thing they have in common is that they believe in an afterlife.....

not trying to start some religious debate or something, i just dont really think that you can even compare them... radical extremists vs. passive christianity, just because neither are afraid to di?

xtullyx16
08-27-2006, 05:07 PM
I think im the only one kind of scared of it because when i think of it ... life just completely ends.. theres no telling when or where it just ends and theres nuthin u can do about it! like its just blank after u die! that just kinda freaky to me!

MX MaNiAc 06
08-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Im scared of dieing from doing something really stupid. I just dont want ppl at my funeral to be like "man, what a dumbass".

400exrules
08-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
I think im the only one kind of scared of it because when i think of it ... life just completely ends.. theres no telling when or where it just ends and theres nuthin u can do about it! like its just blank after u die! that just kinda freaky to me!

if you think about that ^^^ too long your head will explode lmfao

rollie
08-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Im not very scared of dieing, more getting really hurt/being paralized, and once im older i dont think i'll be as scared to die as i would be scared for my family/people that depend on me that wouldnt have me anymore, but im not at that stage of my life and i dont really think about that too often anyway, i just have fun:cool:

miller821
08-27-2006, 06:02 PM

I see what your saying. 5-6 years ago everynight I would lay there in bed with my eyes closed thinking of what will happen. I don't remember a thing before I was born and sometimes I think maybe thats how it'll be again. Until I few years ago I finally quit thinking about that.

Being a Chrisitan I do believe in someone greater than me (God) and I know he has brought me this far and that he's not going to abandon me now or never.

I do believe in the saying- "When life ends, life begins".

jeremy_283
08-27-2006, 07:38 PM

Yea i remember i used to do that for like a month every night like a year in a half ago............. like i had to think about it long and hard and it all hits me in a flash for like 2 seconds then its gone.......... just like...... what if?...... youre not just goin to sleep...... wat if it all ends........ wat if theres nothin after this............... just think about it...... -nothing-, youre not waking back up, youre not going to be dreaming, youre not gunna be aware of anything ever again, there is no more future for you, your just dead, you have just become a dead in the universe, never see anything ever again,........................ i dont know wat to believe....... but if there is god i sure wanna be on his side....... and i hope i dont go hell for not being 100% sure in my beliefs

jeremy_283
08-27-2006, 07:41 PM
also.............. wat if ......... alaka zam! mix a lil bit of that atom with a lil bit of that atom and walla you've got humans! :) far fetched? yea? but i question everything

Iliketogofast
08-27-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Their beliefs are "stupid/BS" because of what they do and who they kill. What are you trying to say here??? Please fully explain your comment.

Are you trying to say its ok for them to kill people in the name of their religion and use terrorism to complete this??? Are you saying its ok to use religion to throw a life away?

I knew someone would say that.

I was only pointing out, since he said their beliefs are "BS", that they think ours are the same. I don't even see how that implies that I think it is "OK for them to kill people". Nobody should kill anyone, period.

Think about it: we think every other culture's (those that are marginally different, I mean) religion and beliefs are absurd, but they think ours are just as odd. I mean, who's to say that ours are right and others are wrong?

Just an insight.

coolex
08-27-2006, 07:47 PM
when your numbers up its up , thats all there is to it, and i dont warry about it at all, i mostly worry about my family after im gone, and what thell have to go throgh

CHAR250R
08-27-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm not scared of dying, I'm just not looking forward to it!

firefighterjosh
08-27-2006, 08:07 PM
I am not scared of Dieing, I am scared of being a vegitible and wish I was dead. I rather die then suffer. Hope that made sence.

QuadJunkies
08-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, Ill be the Odd ball and say YES.. I feel sorta scared of dieing.. I have a few reasons for feeling like that but wont go too far into detail but I only hope that my kids out live me and when I do go its not a painful brutal death,nor would I want my kids to see me die. I just try and think of living my life to its fullest, be an honest person,good person and make the most of time with family and freinds , but I dont dwell on it . when it is time... it time ..

08-27-2006, 08:46 PM
That's the same way I think about it...
just think about it
No earth
No people
No nothing
Nothing exist
Nothing... Blank
Kind of weird
Just think about it this way:

Just say your walking by your self in a park and every thing you see starts to disappear one by one… so you get scared and start to run, boom nothing left but the dirt on the ground so you get even more scared so you run faster and faster than boom… the earth disappears and your falling in space then space disappears… everything turns white, like your in a little white room with no floors and your fallen and fallen and fallen.
Ok dont mind me
:blah:

Moto49X
08-27-2006, 08:59 PM
im not scared of death. Im scared of what comes next, a black hole? or are you reborn? Nobody knows, thats whats weird to me. Im scared for the people i leave behind. Im scared of not accomplishing anything and being a nobody when i die...

ieatglue
08-27-2006, 09:16 PM
in the bible it says that life is the breath of god, when you die he takes that breath back. when you die, you go to sleep until judgement day.

i'm not scared of death, just curious about it all.

250ex13
08-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by sponge_bob
in the bible it says that life is the breath of god, when you die he takes that breath back. when you die, you go to sleep until judgement day.

i'm not scared of death, just curious about it all. this may sound dumb, but i have no clue what judgment day is? Could someone explain it too me?

One_Bad_400
08-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by 2004400exa
but im not prob cause im a strong christian

A-MEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! i was saved last month... and i see life in a new way and have grown strong with Christ and now i can live my life to the fullest and KNOW i will be in Heaven with my Father for eturnity... if thats how you spell that

One_Bad_400
08-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
im not scared of death. Im scared of what comes next, a black hole? or are you reborn? Nobody knows, thats whats weird to me. Im scared for the people i leave behind. Im scared of not accomplishing anything and being a nobody when i die...

i'm not trying to like flame you or anything? but are you a Chistian?? if your net i really recomend becoming one... becasue you might not think its fun "wasting" a few hours a week going to church and talking to God... but it will pay off when your time comes and you KNOW where your going, to a place where sin and pain is not alowd and your in heaven for eturnity with Jesus Christ

firefighterjosh
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't go to church and I think I live my life just as good as somone that does. It is just what you belive in.

One_Bad_400
08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
its not like people that do go to church live great lives... people that do go every week may go threw 3 times more pain then the person that never has before... but its not about liveing your life thats great... its about the gift afterwards

firefighterjosh
08-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Thats the thing. No one knows what is in the afterlife. If there is one.

Ralph
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
i dont want to die. but im not in any way worried or scared about what i will face when i die. Im not religious at all i have my own thoughts on the subject.

One_Bad_400
08-27-2006, 10:34 PM
oh... well... i know the after life... Jesus told me... Jesus has told everyone... and who ever does not accept Him and isn't saved goes strait to hell... thats the afterlife if you do not belive in Christ, and i'm not talking about if he is real... that dont matter.. even the devil belives in Christ. but to belive in Him in your heart. but hey... i'm no preacher... so i'll let you go on and belive what ever you belive... i just dont wana see a fellow quad ridder take the wrong turn in life... i hope you make the right desision in life, in what ever it is... i'm out of this convo.

yamablaster24
08-27-2006, 10:42 PM
I hate when people say "Live like there is no tomorrow"

If there was no tomorrow i would pretty much be a wild animal doing everything i ever wanted to without any thought of getting in trouble for it. Of course i would make right with god before the end but honestly you have to live thinking about tomorrow you cant live day to day.

No I am not scared to die, Unless i was told i has X amount of days to live before the age of 50.

firefighterjosh
08-27-2006, 10:46 PM
I am a gotta see it in order to belive it kinda person. I guess I am gonna have to die before I belive what is at the end of the tunnel. Lets just hope that isn't for a while.

QuadJunkies
08-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Lets not turn this into a total religious debate...They ALWAYS get closed

Everyone has there own religous beliefs.

Doober
08-27-2006, 11:58 PM
im not scared to die, but i want to live long enough to have kids and introduce them to quads :)

MOFO
08-28-2006, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
I knew someone would say that.

I was only pointing out, since he said their beliefs are "BS", that they think ours are the same. I don't even see how that implies that I think it is "OK for them to kill people". Nobody should kill anyone, period.

Think about it: we think every other culture's (those that are marginally different, I mean) religion and beliefs are absurd, but they think ours are just as odd. I mean, who's to say that ours are right and others are wrong?

Just an insight.

Do you know their beliefs are to kill us? You do not think that is BS???? :rolleyes:

MOFO
08-28-2006, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Lets not turn this into a total religious debate...They ALWAYS get closed

Everyone has there own religous beliefs.

Sorry, could not resist. ;)

firefighterjosh
08-28-2006, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
Sorry, could not resist. ;)

understandible:D

250R-Dee
08-28-2006, 05:13 AM
In the afterlife you will always make that 175foot uphill quadruple and you will never lose a race:chinese:

yep yep!!

PeeWee21
08-28-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm not afraid of death....i know where i'm going after i die. It;s funny how so many people can believe in demons, things of evil, and the like......and then CAN'T believe that someone loved you enough to die for you....in Revelation it says these things will come to light.....it will be soon....read it and find out for yourselves. We all have a destination....heaven or hell....we have the ability to choose.

Mxjunkie
08-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by 250R-Dee
In the afterlife you will always make that 175foot uphill quadruple and you will never lose a race:chinese:

yep yep!!

haha and it wont hurt if I case jumps like it does now :p

250R-Dee
08-28-2006, 09:03 AM
I tried to bring some humor to this topic but it looks like the thumpa's are going get this thread closed soon :(

Why dwell on death when you are still alive? Once you kick the bucket ...... you are gone! Case closed!!

Confucius say: Live for today so you can cherish yesterday and accomplish the dreams of tomorrow.

hahahaha... I just made that up :chinese::D

PeeWee21
08-28-2006, 09:13 AM
lol I resent that Dee, why is it that non believer can "Thump" that they don't believe and it's o.k. but when a "believer" says something.....we are wrong on so many levels. Is that not discrimination? Seriously? Is it not? How come it's o.k. for someone to say God does'nt exist but it's not o.k. to say he does? No one can prove that God does exist....yet they can't prove that he does'nt either. I merely operate from the fact that i believe he does. I'm not trying to argue....i'm just trying to have a mature discussion.

QuadJunkies
08-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
I'm not trying to argue....i'm just trying to have a mature discussion.
Unfortunatly, there are TOO MANY here that cant handle a mature discussion,thats why I wanted to drop it.;)
Its also a VERY touchy subject that gets easily offended .

PeeWee21
08-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Hmm...how about through pm's then?

250R-Dee
08-28-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey hey hey... put your bible down for a couple seconds so you can laugh! Come on now, RELAX and don't be so quick to start a useless argument.

Did you even bother to read the warning from the mods?

Oh yeah, don't "put words in my mouth" because never did I make any statements about God's existence. I don't need your help to make an arse outta myself :D

Actual and factual -
Born
exist
die

That's all! If we spend too much time wondering/worrying about death it is impossible to enjoy the small amount of time we have to exist.

Dee say: Live for today so you can cherish yesterday and accomplish the dreams of tomorrow. Live for yesteday and you will accomplish diddly squat. Live for tomorrow and you will never enjoy today.:scary:

PeeWee21
08-28-2006, 09:32 AM
"Thumpa's" was making a referrence to all of use that have replied to this thread that believe in God and have voiced the fact that we believe in God. That's the only thing that come from your mouth.....the rest were merely questions from me pertaining to the subject. I did'nt intend to start an argument...i actually wanted a discussion....i thought i mentioned that in a prior post. Yes i read the warning, but it was only valid if we start bickering and arguing, i don't plan on arguing. How can we get an honest picture of ones opinions if we're blinded by anger? We can't.

250R-Dee
08-28-2006, 09:37 AM
No more humor from me tonight!! I'm too happy to be angry:D