PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Nose

Joe400ex
08-26-2006, 11:46 PM
I dont know whats been going on but i have always been getting bloody noses. I usuall get them in the winter, because its so dry. But this last week i have been getting them when i blow my nose a little hard, it gusses. I also have bad allerfies so i always have a stuffy nose and i want to blow it all out. What do i do??

08-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Sometimes high blood pressure can cause nose bleeds...

JRDrider22
08-27-2006, 07:54 AM
I got my nose shocked because of it. And now i hardly get them unless i get hit in the face. it was worth it though. i would wake up with them all the time

NorCalRacer
08-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Do you smoke? I used to get them real easy but haven't ever since I quit smoking cigarettes.

coolex
08-27-2006, 11:12 AM
have them coughterized (sp) they burn them and they dont bleed ne more i used to get them twice a day, in the winter, but now i only get them like once a month

400exstud
08-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by coolex
have them coughterized (sp) they burn them and they dont bleed ne more i used to get them twice a day, in the winter, but now i only get them like once a month

Same here but I don't get them at all. It is deffinately a unique procedure.

crazedape
08-27-2006, 07:07 PM
If you don't want to go with the burning route. Just put a little a neosporin on the end of Q-Tip and rub it around the inside of your nose when you go to bed and when you wake up. A month of that and it should stop them from happening.