PDA

View Full Version : is a E ton a good quad?

rebelbuggy
08-26-2006, 11:18 PM
my friend just got his 4 yr old one today, not sure the size... small about a 50 or a 90 maybe its bigger then his other sons 50 size quard runner.

it ran good untill his son cut it off now it wont crank. there is a red and black wire that have bullet conectors on them but not sure if they should be pluged up or not were scared to try it as we might fry something..

how good are these and do they make bigger sizes? anyone know
he only gave $150 for this one.

QuadJunkies
08-27-2006, 03:16 PM
The E-ton is a GREAT mini. :)
if you dig around in this section, you will see most ,if not all the Eton owners are very pleased with them :)

mxdad423
08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Yea your right quadjunkie my son races an eton 70 and he and I both love it, he beats on it week in and week out on the track and it never seems to let us down. It by far is the best mini we have had. Those 2 wires you are talking about probably do not need to be plugged in they are probably for something extra like headlight or something I am not sure exactly what they are for because we do not run the stock wiring on my sons we eliminated all that stuff for racing. if you go onto www.etonamerica.com they have a section on there with a complete wiring diagram that may help you out.....