PDA

View Full Version : How to deal when not riding?

ELewandowski
08-26-2006, 10:23 AM
This is the first time since i owned my 400ex that it has been working perfect and I can't find time to ride. I picked up a second job, so I work about 75 hours a week now. When I do get some time off, its usually only a few hours in the evening, so Me and my wife go out. And now that my quad is too loud to ride at the local scramble area, I have to find an open weekend to take a trip to the dunes 4 hours away, or the trails which are also 4 hours away. I can't believe she is working and I can't find time to ride. I'm going insane!

Ok, I'm done:devil:

Phills450r
08-26-2006, 02:35 PM
hey atleast you get a little time in.. dont get injured cause you will just sit home with no job and CANT ride so you will be BOREDDD get a different exhaust so it isnt so loud?

coolex
08-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by ELewandowski
This is the first time since i owned my 400ex that it has been working perfect and I can't find time to ride. I picked up a second job, so I work about 75 hours a week now. When I do get some time off, its usually only a few hours in the evening, so Me and my wife go out. And now that my quad is too loud to ride at the local scramble area, I have to find an open weekend to take a trip to the dunes 4 hours away, or the trails which are also 4 hours away. I can't believe she is working and I can't find time to ride. I'm going insane!

Ok, I'm done:devil:

get a new exhaust, and get of the comp and go riding

Toadz400
08-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Put the stock exhaust on and go riding.

Coming up soon I'll be having surgery on my lower back so I'll be out of riding for at least 6 months, then I'm going to school for 4 years. I'm selling the YFZ after this next riding trip coming up this week so feel like that you'll be able to ride at least every once in awhile, it'll be at least another 4 or 5 years until I ride again:( .

DieselBoy
08-27-2006, 03:04 PM
lose the loud exhaust, their annoying anyway. Put the stock back on, and ride? Then you're a happy camper. Winter's coming, so get riding.

ELewandowski
08-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Ok, I am looking into getting a stocker for just riding local, the loud exhaust is not annoying to anyone where I ride, meaing the dunes and trails at my property, the dunes, everything is louder than me, and at my property, no one else is there, and it gives me the flow i need. But i am looking into putting a stock exhaust on for riding locally.

P.S. I only spend about 30min.-1 hour a week on the comp.

DieselBoy
08-27-2006, 09:43 PM
do you ride in the winter?

ELewandowski
08-28-2006, 02:51 PM
not my quad, If I find time this winter to ride, it will be a sled. Planning on stripping the 400ex down this winter to re-finish the frame.