PDA

View Full Version : Seat cover, stained?

400eXr1d3rZ
08-26-2006, 09:16 AM
My seat cover has a black stain on it, like dirt. Any ideas how to get it off? I scrubbed the piss out of it, never helped.

Also, when water sits on the seatcover, my it turns yellow??? Why?

CHEVYZ
08-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I have two small black stains on my seat cover. They are slowly fading away with riding, but nothing will take them off without taking off the actual coloring of the seat, and I have no idea where they have come from. Don't have a clue about the yellow, though.

firefighterjosh
09-04-2006, 04:23 AM
You must have got the poo scared out of you:p

I think the mud just soaks into the fabric. I don't think there is a way to get it out. I have tried everthingy myself

Lolli2
09-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Someone said once to try X-14, but I've never tried it, so I'm not sure if it will work or not. I know we use it on vinyl on boats at work and the guys in the shop say it gets everything off, mildew, stains, etc...

Dr89
09-05-2006, 10:06 PM
yea i hate that chit, no clue where it came from/how it got there, or anything. i was thinking that MAYBE its from it sitting out in the sun for a long time and kinda like melting the vinyl, cause the stuff on my seat isnt really a stain, its like part of the seat cover now?? like it melted and bubbled or somethin...i dunno thats just happened to me on stock seat covers, so far the after market ones havent done that.