PDA

View Full Version : rad bearring carriers

sburton1
08-26-2006, 12:11 AM
how good are the bnearring carriers on ebay? looking at the rad and some of the others. i know ai want a billet carrier dual row but who makes good carriers or are they all the same for the most part. i know i want one with a zerk fitting to greese it.

whats yalls imput on the ebay carriers???

redexrider
08-26-2006, 09:47 AM
well they aren't neccessarily ebay carriers, most of the parts on there come from an ATV shop somewhere that makes extra money by selling on ebay. If you stick with names you know in regards to the product, it is a pretty safe bet. I have bought many parts from ebay for my bike, they have all come in original packaging from the manufaturer, and have all been exactly what I wanted. Some people don't trust ebay, but those are the people who do not look at the ratings of the seller, to make sure it is a reputable place to buy. If you can find a good carrier on there, go for it. The RAD carriers are known to be good...

400exrider707
08-26-2006, 03:23 PM
I have a used billet RAD tapered carrier, in very good condition for sale. PM me if your interested.

400exrida06
08-26-2006, 08:08 PM
I bought a RAD bearring carrier off of ebay from the guy Supercharged or something like that and the shipping was fast and i've had this bearring carrier for a year and a half and i havent had any problems at all with it, so you shouldnt have a problem at all.

cals400ex
08-27-2006, 10:38 PM
i have had a couple rad carriers and they have treated me great. i am so easy on stuff that i would not even break a stock one but overall i will give them a good score.