PDA

View Full Version : Sad,Sad,Sad day for a fellow quader

insaneracin2003
08-25-2006, 08:33 PM
I returned home from work today to see my shed wide open and guess what,no quad was in it. My chit got stolen today.
Please keep an eye out for it at the tracks and the forums.
$500.00 reward for a safe return home,if anyone gets any info please pm me.
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22913322431.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3223918)
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22913320863.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3223916)
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22913313975.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3223912)
http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/8/22913285411.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3223901)

redracing88
08-25-2006, 08:35 PM
wow man im sorry to here that i had pic of that quad saved to my computer cause i wanted to make my ex look like that. but i live in pa ill keep a look out for you but idk man srry to here

250exRgood2
08-25-2006, 08:36 PM
thats sad. well if i were you i would take a good look around your neighborhood because someone wouldnt really no you kept your quad in ur shed unless they saw you. and check ebay too most stealers are dumb enough to try and sell stuff on ebay

Pappy
08-25-2006, 08:45 PM
That sucks:mad:

BlasterEaten250
08-25-2006, 08:50 PM
wow, i was just looking at a picture of it today thinking how good it looked, i will be watching:(

NorCalRacer
08-25-2006, 08:59 PM
:mad: :mad:

Hope you find it.

rebelbuggy
08-25-2006, 09:02 PM
So sorry to hear about that. I hate people who steal.

Thats why I have mine in a building, on a cable tied up and have a alarm on the building. Were .45 happy around here and my neighbors know its a stupid move to walk in my yard.

I really hope you find it...

most likly some stupid teens. I would put up flyers maybe someones mom or dad will see it and know where its at.

A A R O N
08-25-2006, 09:15 PM
I hate hearing about these things, but I've got an idea.

What if you posted up posters in your area and in surrounding areas with a rediculously large reward, like 10 or 15 grand which would obviously attract the thieves. Then when somebody shows up let them know that the reward won't be given without the safe return of the quad....and when they bring it back present them with a legal document that requires them to provide proof that they were not responsible for the disappearance of the quad, before they get a reward. Honestly, who could prove that?

I'm no lawyer, but if something like that could be rigged up, what thief wouldn't fall for making $10k in a couple days?

DieselBoy
08-25-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh, man. That BLOWS. Quad theft is at an all-time high right now, too. I don't screw around with mine since my moms friend got both of theirs stolen right out of their garage (with no windows) might I add. Anyways.. You submit ads in EVERY local newspaper, with a photo describing its color, the decals, anything to easily identify it. Soon enough some guy's going to say "Hey, I seen that quad in the paper, apparently it's stolen!" And, offer a $1000 Reward maybe? I hope you get it back. That's not fair at all.

You've gotta be a real ruthless, self centered arsehole with no concious to steal something like that.

DieselBoy
08-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Somethin' just clicked in my head... It has ATVriders.com stickers on it, doesn't it? They may very well log on the website to "check it out", random thought.:macho

onefast400ex
08-25-2006, 09:35 PM
Damn I feel like **** for you. If I was in your situation I would go on a manhunt and find those *******s cause I wouldnt be able to sleep. Go like once a day and check out the local riding areas. That 400ex will show up soon. Its one of the sickest 400ex's out there. That thing is an eye catcher. I hope you catch those dirty worthless pieces of ****.

ShiftFMX
08-25-2006, 09:38 PM
I know the picture sucks...But guess where I keep my quad??? Thats the best security solution I have come up with!

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2822/guessrf0.jpg

ShiftFMX
08-25-2006, 09:40 PM
btw, good luck with finding your quad bro, one of my worst fears is gettin my quad stolen! :eek2:

MX MaNiAc 06
08-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I know the picture sucks...But guess where I keep my quad??? Thats the best security solution I have come up with!

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2822/guessrf0.jpg

Dude where do u sleep? Ur house is 80% garage lol

Jakeyracer
08-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Dude i feel for ya man i got my sweet kickass bike stolen like $300 put into it but never wrote down the serial # or w/e it is called still stolen. I ****ING HATE THEIVES. do you have the vin # cuz even if they grind it off police can still get it (they use acid and it lightly (like 1/2of a mm) eats away at the frame and shows the denser metal where the numbers would be thus revealing the vin number) TEEHEE science can be fun:eek2: wow i would strangle that guy right in front of the police it would be worth the $300 fine jk i would not recomend that

ShiftFMX
08-25-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

Actually thats 100% garage, lol my house is behind me

DieselBoy
08-25-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

LMFAO!

MAaudioX10
08-25-2006, 11:14 PM
That is chitty news but, I have to ask......

Why keep a high dollar quad in a shed? Almost everytime I read about a stolen quad, it is out of a shed.

insaneracin2003
08-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
That is chitty news but, I have to ask......

Why keep a high dollar quad in a shed? Almost everytime I read about a stolen quad, it is out of a shed.
my shed was pretty secure,i thought, it was being eyed for a long time i am sure.I had all my tools,compressors,parts and a bunch of other stuff in there that were just pushed to the side. it really bites,it is starting to get to me now,i didnt realize how much i loved that thing until it is gone.when i got home and noticed the doors open,i felt this surge of energy rush through my body.the lil baseterds will pay,i am sure of it!!!
looks like i must start over but it wont be the same.

08-25-2006, 11:23 PM
I will keep a look out...
Do you live anywhere close to Louisiana? Town wise

Mx_523
08-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Look around Ebay and look/ask around if anybody seen a quad in your area. I really hope you find it.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mx_523
08-25-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Quad_King
I will keep a look out...
Do you live anywhere close to Louisiana? Town wise

08-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Mx_523
I have no idea where that's at... thats why I asked:rolleyes:

Mx_523
08-25-2006, 11:27 PM
I have no idea where that's at... thats why I asked:rolleyes:

Tx means Texas.:huh:eek:

08-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Tx means Texas.:huh:eek:
No ****... I have no idea where the town/ city of porter texas is.
Thats why I said "Do you live anywhere close to Louisiana?Town Wise":rolleyes:
Your all queer!!!

Town Wise

Mx_523
08-25-2006, 11:33 PM
No ****... I have no idea where the town/ city of porter texas is.
Thats why I said "Do you live anywhere close to Louisiana?Town Wise":rolleyes:
Your all queer!!!

Town Wise

Whoa whoa, calm down there killer. Your going to hurt yourself.

Honda400exrox
08-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Whoa whoa, calm down there killer. Your going to hurt yourself.

noob fight

sorry to hear about your quad man, I know the feeling your haven all to well:(

Mx_523
08-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Acutally, I've been here for well over a year.

08-26-2006, 12:25 AM
dude it sounds corny but the way i look at things is that everything happens for a reason. I am by far not the religious user on the site and i havent been to church for a year or so now, "nothing really to be proud of" but maybe its a sign, time for a 450 or for a different sport, a different hobby, maybe try other things in life, whos knows but i do know one thing and its proven to me hundreds of times "what goes around comes around" last week I found $300 ( i knew who it belonged to!, but i decided to keep it.) 4 days ago i blew my entire motor, 1200$, coinsedence... maybe. Keep ya head up and if you are really serious about it get hyped about saving for a new quad.

Good luck

Mike

440bigborekit
08-26-2006, 04:49 AM
it realy sucks to see stuff like this happen to people ill keep an eye out for it but im wayy out in rhode island so idont think itll comedown here this is the reason i park my bike right in my bed room no arshholes are gonna get it in here lol good luck finding it bro.

QuadJunkies
08-26-2006, 05:39 AM
Thats TERRIBLE!! I sure hope you find it :(

Mxjunkie
08-26-2006, 06:53 AM
Man I had a nightmare last night someone stole my banshee and ruined it and I woke up and thought it really happened I was like wow..

I hope you find it man, you put so much time and work into it, Hang flyers with pictures of it EVERYWHERE, I'm sure you'll either scare them or like someone stated, their rents will see and jr. will be in some trouble..

CHEVYZ
08-26-2006, 08:25 AM
I will be looking. If they come my way, you will have it back. Good luck with your search, and I hope that you find it. Hearing things like this pisses me off to no extent. :mad:

juanki
08-26-2006, 09:18 AM
verty sorry to hear that, hope you find it, and keep the good spirits.

insaneracin2003
08-26-2006, 10:32 AM
thanks guys,i am keeping my head up but it is a lil hard when i keep getting these images of someone creeping in my yard and i didnt see them.
Porter.Tx is in the Houston area.

08-26-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
thanks guys,i am keeping my head up but it is a lil hard when i keep getting these images of someone creeping in my yard and i didnt see them.
Thanks I will definitely keep a look out... their are a lot of thieves in my area.

08-26-2006, 01:03 PM
im all the way in jersey but i'll look too, cant help and i also check ebay like everyday for all kinds of stuff so if anything catches my eye i'll let you know!

fandl450r
08-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Really sorry to hear this. Hope the low life/lifes who did it get caught, and get the book thrown at them! I'll keep my eyes open.

MoToX199
08-26-2006, 07:28 PM
sorry to hear about your quad bro,i hope you find it:(

QuadJunkies
08-26-2006, 07:29 PM

Hold on to some hope. I know me personally I would be devasted..

And if anyone does find out who done this...

GO BEAT HIS @$$!!!:mad: :macho

Honda400exrox
08-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Hold on to some hope. I know me personally I would be devasted..

And if anyone does find out who done this...

GO BEAT HIS @$$!!!:mad: :macho

With baseball bats

rebelbuggy
08-26-2006, 07:41 PM
I was hoping to read and see you found it... Everyone knows your bike well on here and say you have time and money in it. it wouldnt matter if you had $400 in it or 4,000. it still sucks and I hope you find who done it and press so many charges, I know I sure would.

I would put up posters as I said before. do you have any websites about any places around you( here in ga Paulding I have a couple of web forums about the county) if you do get on those and read them to see if anyone has one for sale ort post about it being missing on it. also run a ad in the paper...

maybe the theifs will read about it and see your looking and just drop it off in some woods and maybe you or someone will come across it, I really hope you find it.....

this is one reason my father says I shouldnt tell ever tom dick and harry what i own... I have been pretty lucky and only really had one thing stolen from me. well besides my truck when I was held at gun point and car jacked( but thats another story)

Good luck

tar
08-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Dude that really sucks that quad was sweet. You know I will keep an eye out. A couple weeks ago somebody stole our $6000 mower but now we got a bigger and better one so maybe it will be the same for you.

shftmx300ex
08-26-2006, 07:50 PM
that really sucks dude, this pisses me off so much to see somthing that someone put money, time, and dedication into and to see it ripped away by scumbags like them, its people like that that make this world ****ty place. hope you find it man.

08-26-2006, 08:00 PM
dude...i totally know how you feel....i used to have a blaster...240 BB and everything, i put my heart and soul into that quad...and i came home from school one day...the shed doors are torn apary...my blaster and my dads shee are nowhere to be found...we never found the quads or the thieves...and god couldnt even help them if i would have or still do....if you find out who did it....beat them until they are bloody lying in the street and convulsing.....and them finish them off with the quad....:scary:

insaneracin2003
08-27-2006, 01:39 PM
i definately will,i have posted pics and a reward posters all over my neighborhood. im not worried,they will get theirs....

QuadJunkies
08-27-2006, 02:37 PM
i im not worried,they will get theirs....

Im a firm believer in Karma...

Aceman
08-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm surprised no one else has said it but, did you call the police? I know they don't usually do chit with crimes they don't think are that important but you need all the help you can get. I'm going to be building a shed here pretty quick and I think I'm going to embed some eyebolts in the concrete so this doesn't happen to me. A big @ss cable and heavy duty lock should do it. :macho I had a prowler in my backyard a couple of weekends ago.:mad:

DieselBoy
08-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
I'm surprised no one else has said it but, did you call the police? I know they don't usually do chit with crimes they don't think are that important but you need all the help you can get. I'm going to be building a shed here pretty quick and I think I'm going to embed some eyebolts in the concrete so this doesn't happen to me. A big @ss cable and heavy duty lock should do it. :macho I had a prowler in my backyard a couple of weekends ago.:mad:

ontop of that i would try to make it nearly impossible to get IN the shed...if they can't get IN, they can't cut chains/cables, and they cant take the machine.:)

440bigborekit
08-27-2006, 03:20 PM
we just instaled a motion light and alarm on our shed, plus some heavy duty chains and locks on the bikes and sometimes i still think its not enought becuase what we did to those machines a while back somebody tryed getting in once and we let bullet my boxer go at him lets just say they wont ever come back again ever here a theif cry to leave lol anyways enoght with my experances i hope you get it man you always seemed like a good guy and there deff get theres and like stated before check around the woods because alot of them are idiots and take the bikes for a joy ride and ditch them but best of luck to ya man..

redracing88
08-27-2006, 04:06 PM
man ive been looking on the thread everyday hoping you would get it back

Honda400exrox
08-27-2006, 04:43 PM
we got bars in our windows, garage door is padlocked off, heres a lil tip, if you have a garage door thats electric, unplug it, it wont open unless you flip a little switch on the door opener, and you need a ladder to reach ours

fastyz85
08-27-2006, 04:50 PM
i hear ya man i had a 2005 yamaha yz85 all stock in great condition and some black guy stole it. now i never look at a black guy ridin a dirtbike or anything without thinking its stolen. im not racist just profilin.lol

insaneracin2003
08-27-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
yes.police were called and a report has been filed and to my surprise,the officer was almost as pissed as i was.
my garage door had a master lock on it but they didnt cut the lock,they ripped the friggen door almost off the hinges.if the theives really want your stuff,they will get it.

DieselBoy
08-27-2006, 09:38 PM
they ripped your garage door off? oh man, that's bad. It seems like no matter how far ahead of the thieves you think you are, they find a way.

WhiteZrider
08-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear this man , i hope you get it back

Doober
08-28-2006, 12:00 AM
ill keep a look out around ebay and stuff since i live all the way in ohio.....i hope you find it

Jakeyracer
08-28-2006, 01:50 AM
the_440_kid dude...i totally know how you feel....i used to have a blaster...240 BB and everything, i put my heart and soul into that quad...and i came home from school one day...the shed doors are torn apary...my blaster and my dads shee are nowhere to be found...we never found the quads or the thieves...and god couldnt even help them if i would have or still do....if you find out who did it....beat them until they are bloody lying in the street and convulsing.....and them finish them off with the quad....

A tad extreme i mean come on dont waste gas for your quad on them they arent worth the $3.50 anyways. Just let his new husband/cellmate Bob take care of him:eek2:

Hope you get your quad back dude (prayers are with ya):(

(P.S. make sure to tell us his jail time, fines, and how many broken limbs you gave him:D :p )

Colby@C&DRacing
08-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Sorry to hear that Paul, Hopefully you can find it and when you do make sure you give them a beating for me also :chinese:

insaneracin2003
08-28-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
Sorry to hear that Paul, Hopefully you can find it and when you do make sure you give them a beating for me also :chinese:
will do brotha,they done messed with the wrong guy!!!