PDA

View Full Version : OEM parts

PismoLocal
08-25-2006, 05:05 PM
Well I need to get some OEM parts for my honda quad and I was wondering if any body knows a place that sells oem parts for around the same price as service honda. Service honda is great and everything but there shipping is a tad bit on the slow side. Can any body help me out?

theTman
08-25-2006, 05:08 PM
always had my S.H stuff shipped to me fast...

PismoLocal
08-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Really? it usually takes over a week from the day I place my order with them for my parts to arrive.

Aceman
08-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Do what I do. Make a shopping cart of all the parts you need off service honda and print it out, this way you have part #'s and prices. Go into the Honda shop and tell them what you need. Then tell them how much Service sells them for. Negotiate for a decent price. Example, last weekend I needed brakes for the R. Service was around 25-27ish, I didn't want to wait so I went to the dealership. They said 36 bucks:eek: I told him Service Honda's price and that I'd be willing to pay $31 and he agreed to it. You know how it is, dealerships usually have the parts now and service honda like you said is a week out plus a minimum $9 shipping charge. I'm willing to pay a couple bucks more to have the parts right now. Plus the dealerships have to make a little money, with their overhead you know.

BlasterEaten250
08-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Planet Honda Racing has oem parts.

DezSled
08-25-2006, 07:45 PM
they ship from back east so you have to plan ahead. buy extra stuff so it makes it easier on the wallet w/ the $9 handling charge