PDA

View Full Version : ct,ny or ma riders? anyone going to mototown sunday?

mole97
08-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey guys. was gonna ride tommorow(sat) but looks like it may rain. Than I realized this sunday at mototown in connecticut,they are havin a one time I guess trial to see how things go,so I may head up there. Anyone from ct know anything about how this place is looking? For some of you who may not know it's the indoor arena for bikes in windsor and even if I dont make it, it would be good if they can get a big enough turnout so maybey the can see us quads appreciate havin places to go and they can maybey think of letting us ride also?

FNA-MOTOSPORTS
08-25-2006, 05:14 PM
I was also thinking about heading up their to see what it was all about. I'm no racer (just a fat arse on a cheap BLASTER) but with no place to ride I'm hoping it may be an option!! I also have two kids (11 & 9) who have small quads (70 cc China quad and a Honda trx 200sx for the back yard but scared to bring them (they might get run over by the more experienced riders).

Really stinks that there are no real LEGAL places around me to ride. My son is really interested on maybe some racing but no place to practice or even really compete!

xrxmxcx
08-25-2006, 05:37 PM
its a neatv-mx deal and we got in there for a trial run for us this upcoming winter, but now since its opened up to everyone i have a feeling it will be mobbed and at 50 bucks for i think 5-6 hours id rather ride rocky hill, they are running group's by ability so there will be limited track time even within that 5-6 hours

onebadr
08-26-2006, 01:17 PM
i will be there, open from 10 to 5 so there should be some rideing time plus you can only ride so much anyways

xrxmxcx
08-26-2006, 02:34 PM
if its no rain - rockyhill for me

rain - mototown

onebadr
08-27-2006, 06:59 PM
mototown is awsome i hope we get another shot at that place

mole97
08-28-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by onebadr
mototown is awsome i hope we get another shot at that place So how was it? yeah,it was really crappy weather here and just didn't feel like going anywhere. How'd things go there? I've never seen the place except on the website but it looks pretty cool. how was the turnout? glad you had a good time!

xrxmxcx
08-28-2006, 02:16 PM
the track is sick, its huge probably could fit a football feild in their easy, and thats only for the main track!

theres a mini track, and a sand track in the back and also a decent size pit inside, its a great facility

Matty24s
09-01-2006, 02:02 PM
just wanted to know where this place is and how to get to it as i have been out of the seen for a couple of years now. i have a brand new 450r and have not been riding on a track since pay to play was open in RI any info would be great thanks !!!!!!

mole97
09-10-2006, 12:11 AM
try this? mototownmx or mototownusa? try google. It's brand new for bikes only,but they had a trial day for quads.Hopefully we'll get another shot soon?