View Full Version : who rides in MN

TANNER250r
08-25-2006, 11:46 AM
where are some good places to ride around here i live
in eagan south metro i know of some places to ride
but looking for more & some more people to ride with

tatel90
08-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Not a lot of good places for sport quads. The best place I have been is Danbury, WI. About 20-30 minutes east of Hinckley. Fariboult has a decent ATV pit there, no open area there though to really wind them up. go to the DNR website and you will be able to find other places but most are better for 4x4 quads.

Talljess
09-01-2006, 05:02 AM
here are a few....
Alborn-Pengilly Trail MN Trail
Big Aspen Recreation Area MN Trail
Buffalo River Race Park MN MX
Cambridge MX MN MX
Chippewa National Forest MN Trail
Deer River MX MN MX
Echo Valley Motocross Park MN MX
Echo Valley MotoX MN MX
Elko Motocross MN MX
Hurricane Hills MN MX
Iron Rage Off-Highway Vehicle Rec... MN Trail
Iron Trail MN Resort
Kato Cycle Club MN MX
Little Falls Raceway MN MX
Mankato MX MN MX
Meadow Valley Motocross MN MX
Midway MX MN MX
Midway Recreation Park MN MX
Minnesota State Supercross MN MX
Mora Motocross MN MX
Motocity Raceway MN MX
Red Dot Trail MN Trail
Russ Track MN MX
Skibo Region MN Trail
Spring Creek Motocross Park MN MX
Stony Spur II ATV Trail MN Trail
Thistedew Trail MN Trail

dnkrm
09-02-2006, 10:47 PM
are any of these south of the cities?

Talljess
09-03-2006, 02:45 AM
Mankato is but i here it sucks.its south of fairbault and north of owatonna.and midway is also but i think thats way the f up there near northfield but i could be mistaken not really sure..Luckily im stationed at ft hood and the army has turned a tank range into a riding facility.

Sik700R
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
hey does anyone know if any of them tracks got flat track?? Also, If anyone jus wants to ride. Let me know what kind of riding, I was thinking of finding somewhere to build a track. So we had something to do sorta close to home. I am in St Paul Park, MN. Let me know.

mxduner
10-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Sik700R
hey does anyone know if any of them tracks got flat track?? Also, If anyone jus wants to ride. Let me know what kind of riding, I was thinking of finding somewhere to build a track. So we had something to do sorta close to home. I am in St Paul Park, MN. Let me know. there is some flat track racing at isanti fairgrounds in cambridge a few saturday nites, check armca. org for their schedule

NORTH
10-18-2006, 11:21 PM
Anything or anyone around the st. Cloud Area?

mxduner
10-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by NORTH
Anything or anyone around the st. Cloud Area? try spider lake its about an hour and a half from cloud,in the foothills state forest

TANNER250r
10-30-2006, 08:23 PM
i found a guy that bult a track in Echo i heard it was ok i bought a 250R form him but it was at night so i did not see it