PDA

View Full Version : buckcherry

trick250r
08-25-2006, 08:43 AM
anyone hear the new song crazy *****? just heard it on the radio yesterday. its freakin awesome.

Pappy
08-25-2006, 08:49 AM
LOL..its been getting air here for months:p

Pappy
08-25-2006, 08:51 AM
the video is better then the song:devil:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12353330

Blue250X
08-25-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the video is better then the song:devil:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12353330

:eek2: :eek2: :D

Alberta_Qaudin
08-25-2006, 09:10 AM
the video is wayyyy better than the song, but yea been around for a while and is played out pretty bad here in canada.

buckcherry pprob my fav. band goin, but i heard something about them changing their name. on one of our radio stations

RaptorRacer45
08-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Im really startin to like them also......"Next to You" and "Ridin" are also good songs by them:D

WheelieMan4
08-25-2006, 09:27 AM
Am I blind or what? I cant find the video on their myspace...

bradley300
08-25-2006, 09:32 AM
i think it SUCKS. the music sounds so close to the black crowes, that i thought it was a new black crowes song. not to mention they play it every 10 frikken minutes around here, and there really just isnt anything special about it that makes it stand out from most of the othr crap they've been playing on the radio

Alberta_Qaudin
08-25-2006, 09:32 AM
search it on google video i'm pretty sure you can find it there, if not use lime wire.......one of the best hard hitting rock songs in a loooooong time

Titanium
08-25-2006, 09:38 AM
I like buckcherry but the song crazy B!tch is jus getting flat out annoying. it seems like they play it every other song arond here.

Alberta_Qaudin
08-25-2006, 09:45 AM
i agree the radio plays it wayyyy too much but the trick is not ot listen to the radio....i rarely ever listen to the radio and that way nothin gets played out.

infantry317
08-25-2006, 10:45 AM
I think they make Poison look mature. It's kinda like Manson buncha posers that say things parents wouldn't like so it sells to teens like hotcakes.

Pappy
08-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by infantry317
I think they make Poison look mature. It's kinda like Manson buncha posers that say things parents wouldn't like so it sells to teens like hotcakes.

Yeah, what were they thinking:D

infantry317
08-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Alice Cooper said it best..."If you want to be a millionaire tell kids everything their parents wouldn't want them to hear".

Yep they can laugh all the way to their dealer, I mean bank. :devil:

Stevie-D
08-25-2006, 11:08 AM
i guess they havent caught on around here much. they get no radio play around here. still love their songs though. some of the stuff off of their last record is pretty good too.
good drinkin music:chinese:

ilpadrino113
08-25-2006, 12:25 PM
dude those guys are sweet. i saw em live at the Krock a thon in upstate NY about a month ago, they were amazing. The lead guitarist is so good and the singer has the perfect rock and roll voice. I went out and bought all their CD's after the show. They rock buddy.

honduh440
08-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Alberta_Qaudin
...one of the best hard hitting rock songs in a loooooong time

are you serious?

TheFontMaster
08-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ilpadrino113
dude those guys are sweet. i saw em live at the Krock a thon in upstate NY about a month ago, they were amazing. The lead guitarist is so good and the singer has the perfect rock and roll voice. I went out and bought all their CD's after the show. They rock buddy.

I was there at that show too, but I have to honestly say that Buckcherry was the worst band at the show by far. The guitarists and drummer was ok, but the lead singer was absolutley horible. I expected so much better out of that band. They are just un-polished live.

But on a side note, how bout all that mud:devil:

Robin Hood
08-25-2006, 10:37 PM
I hate everything about that band and that song. Sorry, but they suck. :ermm:

IOWAracer
08-25-2006, 10:52 PM
I heard it for the first time going to the Mo GNCC so i guess its been playing here in Mo since May I love them though my gf's dad made me a CD with that and a bunch of other newer rock songs it is sweet....what do you all think of Hinder i just picked up there newest CD

coryatver
08-25-2006, 11:01 PM
buckcherry came out with the single 1/31/06 its been out for a while. I think it is a funny song. Buckcherry is new classic rock. Hinder is pretty good. They remind me of Nickleback or Puddle of mud. Straight up tough guy rock.

NorCalRacer
08-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
I hate everything about that band and that song. Sorry, but they suck. :ermm: :devil:

FasstMidnightZ
08-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Meh I have BC's first cd but other than that..Nah not too fond of them..And for the dude who posted about Marilyn Manson..That dude is ****ing nuts but I can't say I don't like his music..Well some of it anyways. :)

redlineranger
08-26-2006, 02:53 PM
i love the song and the video:devil:

CBRSLIDER
08-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Bought the CD for a buddy at work since I was going to our only FYE in the surrounding area. Listened to it while at work and my supervisor had to sit me down and lecture me about such a horrible song. Told him I'm 33 and have heard alot worse in my life and not to worry since my mind is not impressionable any more. Told him I'd say a couple extra prayers that night to make up for the bad words I was listening to.

Ray

Jackie
09-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by CBRSLIDER
Bought the CD for a buddy at work since I was going to our only FYE in the surrounding area. Listened to it while at work and my supervisor had to sit me down and lecture me about such a horrible song. Told him I'm 33 and have heard alot worse in my life and not to worry since my mind is not impressionable any more. Told him I'd say a couple extra prayers that night to make up for the bad words I was listening to.

Ray

LMFAO
heck my boss would ask for a copy for his son..
I torture the guys at work with much worse..its realy nice sitting in a cubical with a bunch of rockers...
you should just put on head phones unless you are playing Jars of Clay your boss would like that band...
chow:devil:

1fst400
09-24-2006, 09:07 PM
the crazy biatch song is no longer on their site because they got into some troble because of it. Aparently one of the girls in it wasent exactly 18+, :devil:

knighttime
09-28-2006, 09:51 PM
i love that band; i play Lit Up all the time at the bar i go to and i wish they let the song Crazy ***** go through on the touch tunes machine. Im pissed that they erased the song "ROCK STAR" by Nickleback. :mad:

ill be buying the CD today i guess, ill blast the f'n thing in the parking lot
:ermm:

wilkin250r
09-28-2006, 10:30 PM
There were two videos, an x-rated version and a "clean" version.

The x-rated version is rapidly being removed from the internet, because one of the models is allegedly underaged.

Anybody gets a hold of that video, let me know...

PismoLocal
09-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Ya me too :D :cool: :D

1fst400
09-29-2006, 11:24 PM
I have it on my computer:) . It took 3 days to DL of lime wire, I have DSL too. Its pretty good, lots of girls licking.... each other, and stuf. No nudity.... well a little boob here and there.