PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have fullflight a arms?

rockman
08-24-2006, 08:30 PM
Pretty straight forward. I'm trying to decide on what a-arms i want to get. I'm just starting to get into MX. I've seen these fullflight arms all over ebay just wondering if any of you guys have them or know someone that does. Just wondering if they are worth it. I'd like to stay under $400 being that i'm just getting started. Thanks guys

jonboy
08-24-2006, 09:11 PM
I did happen to see those also. For the money it looks ok. The description says that they have a lifetime warranty if they bend. It doesn't say anything about cracked welds or breaking though. But you could contact the seller and ask. They have a lot of adjustment points so you can dial them in to the track. But I would be willing to buy a NEW set of arms that come with everything needed for the install for under $400. I may even bid to see how cheap I could get them for myself. LOL! My opinion would be to go for it especially if you are just starting in MX. The must be a fairly new company, I havent heard of them but if they back them up like they say they will, they should be OK. I am going to contact the seller. If you do the same, we'll see if there is a conflicting story.;)

jonboy
08-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Well, here is exactly what they sent to me:

We will replace them ,no qustions asked no matter what happens to them
Thank you
FFR

kc 300EX
08-28-2006, 03:47 PM
I have them and am very pleased with them. They are easier to adjust (camber) than ANY other aftermarket A-arms I've seen that don't come with heim joints.

I have the +2's, if I were to do it over again I'd go with the plus 3"s I think. With the plus 2"s and stock wheels My KFX sits about 46 1/2 inches wide in the front. I went with plus 2 b/c I do a lot of woods riding and didn't have the cash for extended brakelines.

Ive had them about 6 months now, no problems yet, and many miles on them. The PC isn't that strong. Mine is chipped.

My only complaint is the Tie Rods have no flat spots for adjusting, so you have to use a vice grip, and that doesn't help the PC one bit...