PDA

View Full Version : AGP Sign up a friend!

LoneRacer
08-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Hey guys we need more riders. Let's see how many new faces we can get at the AGP. I know we all have at least one friend who is looking into racing. We all know Dail has been doing a lot of hard work trying to get this series off the ground. I think it's the best racing around. Quads are treated like gold! D6 racers and D-36 racers we need your support. Help spread the word!

Kenny
Racer101
ProAm

Derno24
08-25-2006, 07:14 AM
You forgot to add dist 7 and 5 to that list......I'll be there like always!!!:D

LoneRacer
08-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Let's run it!!!! We have the Power! You are a true Die Hard AGP Racer! We need more people like you!

Run it!:chinese:

Derno24
08-26-2006, 07:36 AM
Can I borrow one of your friends? I need to bring one, but no one likes me!:D :macho

LoneRacer
08-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
Can I borrow one of your friends? I need to bring one, but no one likes me!:D :macho

Ok OK If you have No friends Like Derno you can borrow one. If you have no luck there frind someone to go and tell them I will buy them a Hot dog from the Hot dog man at the WarHorse.

Derno I will check with Dave from LI and see if he has one you can bring. I only have one friend "Dave" and you race so you are out:confused:

Free Hot dog if you sign up a new racer. Tell Dale you want your free hot dog and see me Racer101 "Only new racers":D

SwainRacing
08-27-2006, 08:02 AM
I can be someone's friend for the next race as long as I get my engine back in time. I was planning on racing the Sept3rd race, but it all depends on the engine gettin back in time.

LoneRacer
08-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by SwainRacing
I can be someone's friend for the next race as long as I get my engine back in time. I was planning on racing the Sept3rd race, but it all depends on the engine gettin back in time.

Cool man! If you need any help getting parts just let me know I would be glad to help!

Kenny :macho

Git er done!:macho

Derno24
08-27-2006, 11:50 AM
MMMMmmmmm Free weenies!!!! You sure I can't be a first time racer just for the free weenie.

Just so everyone knows the hot dog guy there at the races is pretty cool. I also heard via the grapevine Dale may even have a PA system there too.

SwainRacing
08-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Thanks Kenny! The engine is down in VA at my engine builders. Just waiting for him to get the parts and get it back together. I lost 2nd gear and the whold thing is torn apart, so I told hime to do a full rebuild.
Hope to see some of you there. I will be running the 35+ class in the morning and the Vet in the afternoon. What class do you guys run?

LoneRacer
08-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by SwainRacing
Thanks Kenny! The engine is down in VA at my engine builders. Just waiting for him to get the parts and get it back together. I lost 2nd gear and the whold thing is torn apart, so I told hime to do a full rebuild.
Hope to see some of you there. I will be running the 35+ class in the morning and the Vet in the afternoon. What class do you guys run?

I hope it all works out. I run the ProAm class.

:D

LoneRacer
08-27-2006, 05:06 PM
MMMMmmmmm Free weenies!!!! You sure I can't be a first time racer just for the free weenie.

Just so everyone knows the hot dog guy there at the races is pretty cool. I also heard via the grapevine Dale may even have a PA system there too.

I heard the same thing, Bring it!:D DJ Derno:scary:

Derno24
08-27-2006, 08:12 PM
I am running 29-34 in the morning and not sure yet if I am running in the pm. I am leaning towards it though.

LoneRacer
08-28-2006, 07:38 PM
I am running 29-34 in the morning and not sure yet if I am running in the pm. I am leaning towards it though.

If you run a second class it's kind of like signing up a friend:confused: So I guess if you run 2 classes you can get a free hot dog Derno. Just see me I will hook you up!:macho

SwainRacing
08-29-2006, 05:20 AM
I was wondering how long this track is and can you compare it to any of the GNCC or District 6 tracks? How does it compare to the WISP GNCC track, Rausch Creek , or the race that was just at Tower City last month. Thanks for the help!

300exHILLER
08-29-2006, 10:54 AM
The course this weekend is comparable to the Rausch Creek GNCC from 2 years ago. It's only 8.5 miles long. The other tracks in this series are better than most of the GNCC tracks that I have ridden on in the past three years. Come try out the series but don't judge it by this one course.

Dale@AGP
08-29-2006, 12:42 PM
We revised the course and it's going to be around 5 miles in length.

The revised course is going to stay closer to the WarHorse..It's still going to be a combination of Dirt and Rock, but it's not going to run all the way back on the mountain.

Is it going to be eaisier? I hope so , but we won't know until this weekend.

Dale