PDA

View Full Version : Custom Honda rebal forsale

kicker696
08-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Well i hate to do it, but i need money to pay off my med. bills, I am selling my Custom Honda Rebal that i built. The bike has a little over 6500 miles on it and runs extreamly good, starts no prob. and i have never had a single prob. with the whole bike! I sent the fenders and the engine out to Demon cycles of TN to have them do some pin stripping to them, on the tank i had an iron cross along with some white and red tribal, same with the front and back fenders, all the pin striping is over flat black. I put a nice set of ape hanger handle bars on and had all the cables made to fit. The bike has 60 spoke wheels, custom tail lights, a custom seat and cover and the exaust was made by myself. The bike sounds MEAN for what it is! It's no harley, but it def. attracts attention when riding, I alwyas have people asking me what kinda bike it is, or what custom builder i went through. Like i said i really hate to sell, but i need to to stay above water finanialy. I am asking 3000 for the bike, a local dealer told me they would give me 2700 trade in, so i think 3000 is fair. I can't take any trades, like i said, need to pay bills. I will be getting some pics soon, let me know if anyone has any questions.

once again, 3000obo NO TRADES