PDA

View Full Version : Fdo

LuckyCharms
08-26-2002, 10:39 PM
Hey - would someone kindly give me the lowdown on the company FDO(?For Dirt Only?). Who are they, where are they located, what kind of engine packages they put together, whats the quality of their work, how you guys have liked your engines once you got them back from them, etc. Any info on anything about them would be helpful. Thanks!!!

P.S. - DO THEY HAVE A WEBSITE???

08-27-2002, 08:57 AM
For Dirt Only is in Johnstown OH. they specialize in big bore 400ex's. from what i have seen and experienced there motor are exremely relliable. they do not have a web site. one of there 440's put out the highest HP of any 4stroke dynoed at LL a couple of weeks ago. they have very resonable prices and are very nice people to work with.they are open in the evenings till 10 pm est. if you call ask for Mike he owns the place and does all the motor work.

nathan

08-27-2002, 09:03 AM
FDO phone # 740 967-1078

oynot400
08-27-2002, 12:42 PM
I was VERY impressed with Mike. He answered all my questions and gave me some pointers that I had not even thought of. After consulting with my engine guy and several car engine builders. I knew this was the guy to do buisness with. I wish I would of known about them before I did my 440. :blah
I am going to do a couple of dyno runs, before and after the 463 install.
I will post the results......:D