PDA

View Full Version : life is good!

450robot
08-23-2006, 06:21 PM
heres to the feeling you get after a good day of riding with your friends, from dusk till dawn. traveling all over creation, and coming back to put your bike in the garage, not even worrying about how dirty it is, what you broke, or for that fact; any chores that may plague your day tomorrow. followed by a nice shower and laying down on your bed, thinking to yourself "life is good!"

wvspeedfreak
08-23-2006, 06:29 PM
That's the same emotion I get right after knocking boots :D

JRP
08-23-2006, 07:15 PM
ahh i love those days, but today was a day that i got up at 6 and went to school:o got home did an hr of hw, then it was dark.:mad: :grr:

Mx_523
08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
heres to the feeling you get after a good day of riding with your friends, from dusk till dawn. traveling all over creation, and coming back to put your bike in the garage, not even worrying about how dirty it is, what you broke, or for that fact; any chores that may plague your day tomorrow. followed by a nice shower and laying down on your bed, thinking to yourself "life is good!"

I sure do miss em days.:ermm:

08-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JRP
ahh i love those days, but today was a day that i got up at 6 and went to school:o got home did an hr of hw, then it was dark.:mad: :grr:

that suks dude you got school already i start on the 6th or seventh

08-23-2006, 09:56 PM
I only get those "life is good" feelings when my wallet is stacked, which is not always. when i have 300$ just to go and spend at the boardwalk or just go to the races . the whatever money, - money you have and can spend after 1000 in motor fixing, 300$ put towards a vacation trip etc etc.. remember this is all coming from 6$ an hour.

450robot
08-23-2006, 10:02 PM
hahaha, i havent started school yet either, not until mid september. as for the money thing, well all i can say is that sucks, did you ever try selling some stuff you never use anymore on ebay?

i go to yard sales and buy old antiques for $15 and sell them on ebay for $50 and up lol, thats half my income other than my job

08-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
that suks dude you got school already i start on the 6th or seventh
Thats the same day I start.
September 6th

firefighterjosh
08-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Life is good...I don't go to school. I just work.....ok maybe life isn't all that good lol