PDA

View Full Version : Mx Racing for the first time!!!

yellowrider
08-26-2002, 07:26 PM
THe most greatest time i ever had in my life!!!!

it was the first real track i ever been to.. so much happend... i cant tell it all.....

but i wasnt scared and i did alot of junk ... busted a couple of balls and hit the chest on the handle bars a couple times.. nearly nose dive 10 times but never went over...

my most common air on this track was 6-7 feet and i never did anything like this before.,... my highest is when i jumped a hill in 5th that i should hav e jumped in 3rd . (talking about praying)

those little kids crack me up there was this dude on a little dirt bike liek a ktm with a pipe and he was rolling i was followring behind him just curious and let me tell you ... i wish i could do that when i was younger ..

it was like 25 miles out of green county i dont know waht the place is called but its on hurvous 3

well.. you guys take it easy

yellowrider
08-26-2002, 07:29 PM
In school i am in weight lifting and conditioning ....

and we ahve to run laps and all that junk welll..... let me tel you running laps isnt as hard as mx course i am still sore and tired and i went sunday...

it only cost 12 bucks to ... awesome place i cant wait till i get my license i will be going there more often ...

does anyone know wthe place i am talking about..???

oj250r
08-26-2002, 08:12 PM
where do u stay near by???whats the name of the place on huevos 3????i'd like to go there so can you help me out????

bermbanger400
08-27-2002, 05:18 PM
sounds like cumberland parkway motocross track.