PDA

View Full Version : G.i Joe

Hon300ex
08-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey guys, whats up? My grandma has given me a lot of G.I joes from 1995-1996. I would like to put these on ebay but I don’t know how much there worth. I have about 7 action figures, with many uniforms and guns, helmets, water bottles, etc. how much would these go for? There in great shape but they are not in the box. Thanks for the help

Subarudude
08-22-2006, 09:05 PM
uhm, say they were chuck norris's old ones and sell em for a couple grand haha

08-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
Hey guys, whats up? My grandma has given me a lot of G.I joes from 1995-1996. I would like to put these on ebay but I don?t know how much there worth. I have about 7 action figures, with many uniforms and guns, helmets, water bottles, etc. how much would these go for? There in great shape but they are not in the box. Thanks for the help

hey an i dont know how much these Gi joes are worth but honestly. i would keep them if i were in your shoes. Its always nice and comforting to have something to remember a passed away relative by.

Hon300ex
08-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Marshmello
hey an i dont know how much these Gi joes are worth but honestly. i would keep them if i were in your shoes. Its always nice and comforting to have something to remember a passed away relative by.

yea i guess your write marhmellow. she gave them to me because she is trying to get everything out of her house:ermm: id like to sell them though if there worth a decent amount

Mx_523
08-23-2006, 08:53 AM
G.I Joe was made after by a guy named Mitchal Paige. (Not sure if I spelt it right) He was a soilder in the Pacific during World War Two. I'm to lazy to type the story out about him but if you do some research you can find it probably. I'd wait until he passes on, they might be worth more money. (I'm not trying to sound mean or anything.)

1fastR
08-23-2006, 03:45 PM
I doubt their worth much, the ones that are valuable are the ones from the the early 60's

Hyperwarrior22
08-23-2006, 03:49 PM
5$ - 6$ Each at the most

their not going to be worth very much

Hon300ex
08-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by 1fastR
I doubt their worth much, the ones that are valuable are the ones from the the early 60's

my dad has GI joes from the early 60's but he wants to hold onto them. if he did decide to sell them, how much would they be worth ?