PDA

View Full Version : When is Discovery channel gona make a show for xc racers

KILLSWITCHngage
08-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Its one of the toughest sports on earth and isnt it about time the Discovery Channel folks spend a day at a GNCC. Dinosaurs and motorcycle reruns are getting old.

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:04 PM
Nobody has respect for our sport. I doutb it will happen. It should though, it would show what we really think and that we are all a bunch of careing nature loving people and not some reckless idiots.

KILLSWITCHngage
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
True. In general , the whole off roading sport has the bad apples that make it look bad. A lady over heard my conversation about xc quad racing, and rudely said '' u know how those things are dangerous and people get hurt on them'' It is cool that the D channel showed Jon Guetter back flipping his quad over the train. They just had a biker bild off for mx freestylers. To all you atv, dirtbike , 4x4 hating, treehugging, tofu eatin, protestin, hypocrytical crazed peeps... SHUT UP AND GO DIE. :devil:

KILLSWITCHngage
08-22-2006, 08:18 PM
i know , i need to get a life :blah: u peta

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by KILLSWITCHngage
True. In general , the whole off roading sport has the bad apples that make it look bad. A lady over heard my conversation about xc quad racing, and rudely said '' u know how those things are dangerous and people get hurt on them'' It is cool that the D channel showed Jon Guetter back flipping his quad over the train. They just had a biker bild off for mx freestylers. To all you atv, dirtbike , 4x4 hating, treehugging, tofu eatin, protestin, hypocrytical crazed peeps... SHUT UP AND GO DIE. :devil:

Whens that Biker Build Off on again?

440racer66
08-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by KILLSWITCHngage

well said welll said i rather die hitting a tree than fallin outta one cuz i was humpin it