PDA

View Full Version : WTT 450R for a 250R with an aftermarket frame in MD area

ESrider
08-22-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm parting out my 450R and I would like to trade it for a 250R with an aftermarket frame. The bike has a 13:1 JE piston, stage II Hotcam, UNI filter, Rossier pipe, X-factor propegs, AC bumper and grab bar, Hellbound case saver and block off, stainless braided brake lines, Renthal bars, CRF clutch lever and rear master cylinder. The red rear plastics are cracked and it will come with a good set of black Maier rears and a Quad tech carbon fiber hood. It will have the stock suspension back on it. I don't have any wheels and tires to go with it at the moment, you would have to keep yours, unless a different deal is made. It runs perfect and strong. I'm pulling off the long travel suspension, RPM axle, Hipers, anti-vibe stem and Gibson stabilizer. Some of these items could be put back on the bike for the right deal. Here is a pic of the bike before I changed the nerfs. I'll also be listing the bike and parts for sale soon. I can't get the picture to upload. If anyone is interested I can email them to you.