PDA

View Full Version : Michigan International Speedway

Chicksdigme423
08-22-2006, 12:57 PM
was anyone else up there this weekend? was a pretty good race... best part was this

Chicksdigme423
08-22-2006, 01:00 PM
oh, and cabelas:p

WheelieMan4
08-22-2006, 02:15 PM
I go every year, but I didnt go this year...my parents and a bunch of friends all went though...I wish I would have gone because Kenseth won, ooooo well, I guess there is always next year.

ShiftFMX
08-22-2006, 05:39 PM
didnt go this time, had to work, but I live about 30 minutes from MIS. We about 4 or 5 of the crews stay at the marriott where I work. Its cool seein all their semi's in the parking lot. I get alot of free stuff from them too since I work at the Front desk.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Me and my family used to go every year for the whole weekend. I honestly hated actually watching the race..the start and the ending was the best parts to see in person, but ther est felt like it was a waste of money. Although..i must say in the campgrounds we stayed in that was next to the track...I loved wondering off at about 8-9pm..just walking around and watching the titties come out like mardi gra...

This year I hit MIS traffic going to my race in traverse city michigan...boy did that slow me down for about an hour.:mad:

jrm03
08-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Thats the best part of the race right there. We go to the Indy races every year..... be proud and hold your head high.....lol