PDA

View Full Version : Tebbetts

HAZZARD
08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Almost here, weather should be cooler, can't wait. Hopefully mechanical issues are behind me. Good luck and see everyone there.

geogeorge
08-22-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm hoping I got my bad race out of the way this past weekend.

I'm ready for it.

watts16
08-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
I'm hoping I got my bad race out of the way this past weekend.

I'm ready for it.
Nice to meet you and Scott this weekend.

I cant wait.:D

DJJ450r
08-22-2006, 06:59 PM
I can see scott, but how was it nice to meet geoff:confused: :devil: j/k Geoffy, I can't wait 'till Tebbets, Hopefully it won't be dusty. Has anyone ever raced this track before? If so how is it?

ronnie
08-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I can see scott, but how was it nice to meet geoff:confused: :devil: j/k Geoffy, I can't wait 'till Tebbets, Hopefully it won't be dusty. Has anyone ever raced this track before? If so how is it? did you race last weekend

DJJ450r
08-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah where were you at? I got second right behind Johnathan Shaff. It was THE funnest race I've ever raced.

watts16
08-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah where were you at? I got second right behind Johnathan Shaff. It was THE funnest race I've ever raced.
It was one of my favorite races too. Except I was bymyself except for the first lap:blah: dang mud holes:scary:

scramblerracer
08-22-2006, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJJ450r
I can see scott, but how was it nice to meet geoff:confused: :devil: j/k Geoffy, I can't wait 'till Tebbets, Hopefully it won't be dusty. Has anyone ever raced this track before? If so how is it? [/QUOT

2 years ago we raced there. They had a ramp over a fence made out of plywood that sucked. First lap was a traffic jam. There was a little creek that you went thru then were suposed to go slow up and over the ramp. Some people couldn't figure out how to go slow without spinning. There was a tight muddy, V section that was only wide enough for 1 quad, that was cool. You had to go straight thru keeping the tires out of the bottom or you would get stuck or flip. There was a section that ran along a fence that had short stumps in the trail, just high enough to catch an a arm or swingarm at speed. Then there were the hogs laying in the woods. I hope that this year is as fun as 2 yrs ago. See Ya'll @ tebbits.

motoboy66
08-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah it was good race there two years ago, hot as could dusty, but I did good so it was a good race. It was a very interesting track with the pigs, stumps and the little ravine we had to race down. I hope I did better than at Taylorville. I had a good start, led my first time ever, missed one arrow, ended up on an arrowed trail with noone else behind me, then my seat would not stay on. That ended my day as i only did 3 laps. I wish Taylorville would take down the arrows from old races! i think we need to all go riding there one day and pull arrows down befor they have thier next race. I will see you all at Tebets!

Todd

geogeorge
08-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Nice to meet you and Scott this weekend.

Im cant wait.:D

It was nice to meet you too. Also glade to meet your dad he alwyas gets the great video of the starts.

dj400ex
08-23-2006, 07:05 PM
yeah gaylon was saying that he went over that plywood ramp and got half on and half off the plywood and ran straight up a tree. LOL

geogeorge
08-23-2006, 07:31 PM
There was one guy many years back that hit it just a little to fast and was flying high right into a tree. Hit the tree about 8 feet off the ground. :huh I'm sure it left a mark, if not on him it did on me. I never hit that ramp going fast.

Rdogg450
08-23-2006, 08:59 PM
I usually win this one no big deal.:D

yfz450xc
08-24-2006, 06:27 PM
I can see scott, but how was it nice to meet geoff:confused: :devil: j/k Geoffy, I can't wait 'till Tebbets, Hopefully it won't be dusty. Has anyone ever raced this track before? If so how is it?

Your a mean man DJJ and you should have passed that guy, you know that and tell your dad thanks for the help in the pit stop.
Greg it was good to meet you to finally as well look forward to seeing everyone at tebbits. I will be working it again maybe I can get my points this time depending on how the score keeper feels :D .
The boy will be running the 70 again and I am the official pit B*^%^ch for who ever needs one.:D
OHHHH Tebbite my favorite place , lets see ramps , ravines and lets not forget the old grand canyon, and my cracked pelvis 2 years ago, but I sure do love this place great possibilities for it and the promoter is new to this land so we are hoping for the best. I am thinking friday night BBQ ????
Scott:D

burrows
08-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh yes Tebbits. This is where Michael went end over end and his quad came down on his knee. Needless to say he had knee surgery..Oh I just can't wait. ha. Will be good to see everyone. Been to long between races for us...mommab

geogeorge
08-25-2006, 07:57 PM
knock on wood but am I the only person so far not to crash at tebbetts? I have seen alot of them. O also lets not for get Tim Butler hitting the pig at high speed about 10 years ago.

yfz450xc
08-25-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Oh yes Tebbits. This is where Michael went end over end and his quad came down on his knee. Needless to say he had knee surgery..Oh I just can't wait. ha. Will be good to see everyone. Been to long between races for us...mommab

Oh Momma B please dont get me all feeling fuzzy with thinking your crew is going to be there and all. :eek2:
I sure do miss Zak , Micheal, bradley and everyone.
Hope you all show . Now which one were you the blond or the brunette. :D
Take care Momma B
Scott :D

burrows
08-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Oh Momma B please dont get me all feeling fuzzy with thinking your crew is going to be there and all. :eek2:
I sure do miss Zak , Micheal, bradley and everyone.
Hope you all show . Now which one were you the blond or the brunette. :D
Take care Momma B
Scott :D

I am the brunette. Hell I am the better lookin one. ha. We will try to get you straightened out on that when we get there. Or we could just have fun with this one. Guess you will have to wait and see. I can tell you Michael, Christopher, and Bradley belong to me and oh yea Aaron is my husband. I bet you are really confused. lol. mommab

yfz450xc
08-26-2006, 06:21 AM
I am the brunette. Hell I am the better lookin one. ha. We will try to get you straightened out on that when we get there. Or we could just have fun with this one. Guess you will have to wait and see. I can tell you Michael, Christopher, and Bradley belong to me and oh yea Aaron is my husband. I bet you are really confused. lol. mommab

:D :D :D
I think I got it staight after last time , old age sets in quick around here, Ok now where did I put them glass's at.:D
See ya there Momma B

08-28-2006, 07:56 AM
ill be there, havent rode in awhile, so its about dang time to start riding again lol

DJJ450r
08-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
ill be there, havent rode in awhile, so its about dang time to start riding again lol Get out of that ricer and back on your bike:blah: Don't you have a practice track?

ronnie
08-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Get out of that ricer and back on your bike:blah: Don't you have a practice track? this is not a car show sight .my camper got struck by lighting yesterday its going to be in the shop for three weeks no camping at the next race for me but gaylon has lots of room:D

geogeorge
08-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
this is not a car show sight .my camper got struck by lighting yesterday its going to be in the shop for three weeks no camping at the next race for me but gaylon has lots of room:D

Maybe god is trying to tell you something Ronnie. You know you should never haul a Handa in a Yamaha Blue trailer. :devil:

I guess you will be getting a Yamaha now. :eek2:

SHEP400EX
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
HEY GUYS i missed you all here. im ready to race after i blow the dust off the bike. lil man is ready to race again hopefully there will be a bunch of pee wees for this race. i am tryimg to get some seat time this week so i can get back into shape. see ya guys there.
shep

tprender
08-29-2006, 06:25 AM
You all need to go over to the Hillbilly site and tell Spud that he needs to move the date for his 1st hillbilly race. As he has it right now it is the same day as the 6 hrs of Mo in Kahoka.

ronnie
08-29-2006, 10:48 AM
Maybe god is trying to tell you something Ronnie. You know you should never haul a Handa in a Yamaha Blue trailer. :devil:

I guess you will be getting a Yamaha now. :eek2: if there was a yamaha in the trailer i would have let it burn down:D

geogeorge
08-29-2006, 01:25 PM
if there was a yamaha in the trailer i would have let it burn down:D

LMAO

DJJ450r
08-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by tprender
You all need to go over to the Hillbilly site and tell Spud that he needs to move the date for his 1st hillbilly race. As he has it right now it is the same day as the 6 hrs of Mo in Kahoka. He deffinately needs to change the date, I want to be in the points race in the A class and there arn't any drops and I'm racing the 6 hour:muscle:

SHEP400EX
08-29-2006, 07:39 PM
what's the site for the 6 hour race and who's all racing? i would be interested in making a team with someone. let me know thanks
shep

watts16
08-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
what's the site for the 6 hour race and who's all racing? i would be interested in making a team with someone. let me know thanks
shep http://www.6hoursofatvamerica.com/

I think im going to ironman it:muscle:
Id be interested in making a team

SHEP400EX
08-29-2006, 08:21 PM
hey that sounds good now we just need one more rider any ideas?
shep

79400ex
08-29-2006, 08:43 PM
I am going to be able to make this one. I got a co worker to work for me that night shift.

watts16
08-29-2006, 09:04 PM
hey that sounds good now we just need one more rider any ideas?
shep
idk
Is this the shep that runs B class? I know there are a few that have shep in there name on here.:p

motoboy66
08-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Who wants too slut thier bike out for the 6 hour?

If you do and you have a twiter on it, I will race with you. I would Iron man it, but I don't think the old 400 can handle it. I am praying it makes it through the last 2 MO races, and a few local races and a GNCC.

IrideMHSC
08-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey Pa and I will be there in our sweet new race trailer... And ole jacob whittington will be with us hes gonna get back in there sport.

yfz450xc
08-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by IrideMHSC
Hey Pa and I will be there in our sweet new race trailer... And ole jacob whittington will be with us hes gonna get back in there sport.

I sure do like your sign in name though

SHEP400EX
08-30-2006, 07:01 PM
hey greg arent you the one who came up to b class and wippin our buts from c class? im tony shepherd in the b class on the green 450r not jamie sheperd in the pro fast class. alot of people get us confused b/c we both go by shep. motoboy have i met you the name sounds familier. we should talk more about this at the tebbitts race and make some plans. cool
the other slower shep

DJJ450r
08-30-2006, 07:27 PM
hey greg arent you the one who came up to b class and wippin our buts from c class? im tony shepherd in the b class on the green 450r not jamie sheperd in the pro fast class. alot of people get us confused b/c we both go by shep. motoboy have i met you the name sounds familier. we should talk more about this at the tebbitts race and make some plans. cool
the other slower shep Just because Jamies in the Pro class doesn't mean he's fast:devil: after all he's still on a Yamaha. And yes greg is the beast from the C class:blah:

watts16
08-30-2006, 08:28 PM
the other slower shep OK talk to ya at tebbets. Got a white dodge dually and tan 20ft englosed trailer.

after all he's still on a Yamaha. And yes greg is the beast from the C class:blah:
Im a beast :muscle: lol:confused:

yfz450xc
08-31-2006, 05:07 AM
Good news you all, as some may or may not know I stopped my racing this year due to being unemployed and no insurance, I just got a great job offer with insurance again so I am hoping I will be back on the track at this one we will see.
Back in the saddle agin.
Thanks for everyone's support and prayers it helped.
Scott
#75:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

motoboy66
08-31-2006, 10:14 AM
Scott,

Thats great! Things just were not the same without you around. So are you racing this one are are you going to change one of my flats for me? There has to be at least one race this year without a flat for me.

yfz450xc
08-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Scott,

Thats great! Things just were not the same without you around. So are you racing this one are are you going to change one of my flats for me? There has to be at least one race this year without a flat for me.

Not sure yet ,,but I have no problem piting for you that is for sure.

DJJ450r
08-31-2006, 05:37 PM
Can you change my tire if I get a flat too Scott? or wait nevermind I got balls:devil: Glad to see you back in action Scott:macho

ronnie
08-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Can you change my tire if I get a flat too Scott? or wait nevermind I got balls:devil: Glad to see you back in action Scott:macho are you sure you got balls:D

DJJ450r
08-31-2006, 07:04 PM
are you sure you got balls:D Yep I'm pretty sure, you going to flat river this weekend?

geogeorge
08-31-2006, 08:25 PM
Can you change my tire if I get a flat too Scott? or wait nevermind I got balls:devil: Glad to see you back in action Scott:macho

Ronnies balls on your chen don't count. :eek2: :devil:

motoboy66
08-31-2006, 11:16 PM

You dont need to rub it in! Just kidding. One day I will have them, but I think I think I need a 450 first. As I remeber I should not have an issue with flats here, but I am sure I can find something out there to give ma a flat. It is amazing that I raced for almost 2 years without a flat and now i cant even go one full race without one. I guess someone has to keep Maxxis in buisness.

yfz450xc
09-01-2006, 05:28 AM

That was good , but no I dont pit for anyone that has Balls :eek2: :D
Scott

jdwxv3
09-01-2006, 11:30 AM
This is my favorite track, and the closest track to me but I dont think me, Mitch, Casey, Darrin, or Scott are going to come Zack W. might he does not know yet. Have fun guys

Later, Josh

ronnie
09-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Yep I'm pretty sure, you going to flat river this weekend? yes on sunday

yfz450xc
09-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
This is my favorite track, and the closest track to me but I dont think me, Mitch, Casey, Darrin, or Scott are going to come Zack W. might he does not know yet. Have fun guys

Later, Josh

Hey Josh how is the wife and the Baby we havn't heard anything new lately?
And how is the sleeping at night going.
HaHa, Oh I am a mean man. :eek2: :D

jdwxv3
09-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Hey Josh how is the wife and the Baby we havn't heard anything new lately?
And how is the sleeping at night going.
HaHa, Oh I am a mean man. :eek2: :D

They are both doing great. The sleeping at night is not to bad anymore b/c he is 5 months old already! Overall though the sleeping deal was not to bad after I got him figured out. I will admit it was tough at first though, My wife works nights so I had to make it work. I only felt like a walking zombie a few days lol. She starts on days Sept. 11th so I am really happy about that! I dont belive guys are programed to take care of the little babys like the girls are......I cant wait until he is about 1 then it is more my time. They are just so small and fragile until then and I am afraid I am going to break him. Anyway, I will probaly see some of you at a hillbilly or two. I will be on my 450 that is now paid for!! Yippie!! I will be in the B class I guess. Dont wanna kill myself in A. Anywho good luck at Tebbets guys. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
09-01-2006, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jdwxv3
[B]They are both doing great. The sleeping at night is not to bad anymore b/c he is 5 months old already! Overall though the sleeping deal was not to bad after I got him figured out. I will admit it was tough at first though, My wife works nights so I had to make it work. I only felt like a walking zombie a few days lol. She starts on days Sept. 11th so I am really happy about that! I dont belive guys are programed to take care of the little babys like the girls are......I cant wait until he is about 1 then it is more my time. They are just so small and fragile until then and I am afraid I am going to break him.

You got that right Josh it is all the women they have the energy for it somehow and the knack and when we guy's take over that is when you see the mother come out, and watch out :eek2: :D

Johnny & Monica
09-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Not going to make it this weekend. If anyone knows anyone who would want to take pictures it would be greatly appreciated. I will start a thread in the race coverage section and they can post them up or send them to me and I'll post them. Even if several people want to share in the responsibility that would be wonderful. Let me know if we have any volunteers. Thanks!

watts16
09-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Ill have my dad take some. Cant promise they will be good but he will get some lol.:p

sspalco
09-04-2006, 07:36 PM
I will take a few I guess, I usually do. Sorry you all aren't gonna get to come. Hope all is okay.

SHEP400EX
09-04-2006, 10:17 PM
me and garrett may not make it, my aunt just past away and we are leaving tuesday to drive to south carolina and might be back late friday so if we make the race i may just help pit and let lil man race. i just dont know if i will have the energy to race after a 18 hour drive the day before but we'll see. i really wanted to race with you guys and let off some negative energy i have from my ex trying to take me back to court for full custody of lil man . she doesnt have a chance of winning its just gonna cost me out the @#$% to fight her in court. if i dont make it, good luck to all of you that do race and i hope to see ya at the finally.
tony shepherd and gman:)

yfz450xc
09-05-2006, 05:04 AM
This race has alot of people having problems with trying to make me included, strange how this whole year has been like that a little bit. It has been a strange year that is for sure, Tony hate hear that and be careful driving down.
Monica and Johnny sure do miss you all , miss having you out in the woods us monica.
I am still pushing to be there.

sspalco
09-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Spud changed the first Hillbilly to Oct. 7/8. The full schedule is at www.hillbillygp.com for anyone who is interested. Lets go racing.

geogeorge
09-05-2006, 02:12 PM
me and garrett may not make it, my aunt just past away and we are leaving tuesday to drive to south carolina and might be back late friday so if we make the race i may just help pit and let lil man race. i just dont know if i will have the energy to race after a 18 hour drive the day before but we'll see. i really wanted to race with you guys and let off some negative energy i have from my ex trying to take me back to court for full custody of lil man . she doesnt have a chance of winning its just gonna cost me out the @#$% to fight her in court. if i dont make it, good luck to all of you that do race and i hope to see ya at the finally.
tony shepherd and gman:)

Tony don't push it. There are no Pee Wee races at this one. Take care and see you at the last race.

yfz450xc
09-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Tony don't push it. There are no Pee Wee races at this one. Take care and see you at the last race.

All right , Geoff I need to stir the pot, I thought that is was voted on that all the promoters would be responsible for having Pee Wee races in the series.
If not then MHSc would not make any effort towards Pee wee racing because now they all have a finger to point to saying
" Well theyu didnt" ; now the florence people have went through the " Extra expense and time in putting one together and so should all the tracks"
Just my 2 cents" worth about 1 penny with inflation"

geogeorge
09-05-2006, 06:15 PM
All right , Geoff I need to stir the pot, I thought that is was voted on that all the promoters would be responsible for having Pee Wee races in the series.
If not then MHSc would not make any effort towards Pee wee racing because now they all have a finger to point to saying
" Well theyu didnt" ; now the florence people have went through the " Extra expense and time in putting one together and so should all the tracks"
Just my 2 cents" worth about 1 penny with inflation"

Scott you were at the meeting. Every Track gets to deside if they wont Pee Wee or not. Just like they get to deside on ATV's or not.

MXP said they were not doing Pee Wee this year. So whats the beef?

ronnie
09-05-2006, 06:16 PM
hey geoff know i now why my camper got struck bye lightning i have your shirt that has 666 on it:grr:

geogeorge
09-05-2006, 07:29 PM
hey geoff know i now why my camper got struck bye lightning i have your shirt that has 666 on it:grr:

Funny I have had that number for years now and I never got hit by lightning. I still think its god telling you to race Yamaha and not a honda. :D

All I have ever raced is Yamaha and I have never been hit by lightning.

ronnie
09-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Funny I have had that number for years now and I never got hit by lightning. I still think its god telling you to race Yamaha and not a honda. :D

All I have ever raced is Yamaha and I have never been hit by lightning. never say never you are rideing a yamaha:D

Punk'd
09-05-2006, 08:56 PM

Yes, I was wondering the same thing?

yfz450xc
09-06-2006, 05:30 AM
Scott you were at the meeting. Every Track gets to deside if they wont Pee Wee or not. Just like they get to deside on ATV's or not.

Now that you mention it I do kinda of remember them saying that, But back to the original point !
If one track says no then any of them can and that would just be easier for the tracks that just want to make money rather than promoting the sport.
Some times you have to make them all do the same thing if they want to be in the series, you can not have a series that does dont have conformity.
So really all it did was make my decision easier for the weekend and possibly others as well.
They would be saying
If they are not having a Pee Wee race then we will go ride somewhere locally if we both cant have fun :rolleyes: :confused:

geogeorge
09-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Now that you mention it I do kinda of remember them saying that, But back to the original point !
If one track says no then any of them can and that would just be easier for the tracks that just want to make money rather than promoting the sport.
Some times you have to make them all do the same thing if they want to be in the series, you can not have a series that does dont have conformity.
So really all it did was make my decision easier for the weekend and possibly others as well.
They would be saying
If they are not having a Pee Wee race then we will go ride somewhere locally if we both cant have fun :rolleyes: :confused:

So Scott in order for us to have a series all the people must do the same thing?

SO should everyone ride Yamaha's? Maybe we should all vote Demicart as well? Drive Ford trucks?

Scott this is america home of the free and the brave. We get to make choseis here. If they chose not to have a Pee Wee then tht is there chose. If you chose not to come then that is yours.

This is not Iran were you tell everyone what to do Its America.

I thank God every day I can Race a Yamha, Drive a Ford and tell you your head is stuck were the sun don't shine. :eek2:

I hope you can feel the Love brother.

MossboysRacing
09-06-2006, 04:04 PM
well due to circumstances beyond our control (fueneral) we will not be attending this years tebbets race:( that really sucks because i was very pumped for this race. it never seems to fail, in the past five years we have been racing everytime the tebbets race comes up, something happens causing me to miss this race. I guess me and the tebbets track are just not meant to be:( oh well i guess some things are a little more important than racing... boy i'd never thought i'd hear myself say that. i guess we will see you guys at florence and 6 hour. Race hard and be safe. see ya Jeff

yfz450xc
09-06-2006, 06:08 PM
So Scott in order for us to have a series all the people must do the same thing?

SO should everyone ride Yamaha's? Maybe we should all vote Demicart as well? Drive Ford trucks?

Scott this is america home of the free and the brave. We get to make choseis here. If they chose not to have a Pee Wee then tht is there chose. If you chose not to come then that is yours.

This is not Iran were you tell everyone what to do Its America.

I thank God every day I can Race a Yamha, Drive a Ford and tell you your head is stuck were the sun don't shine. :eek2:

I hope you can feel the Love brother.

Wow Geoff them sure are some hard words from a MHSC series Officer who is suppose to be " PRO ATV ":eek2:
Yes this is America and thank God for it and everyone having choices.
But in America there is also the rule of conformity, ie.. you dont like it leave it.
If a series does not promote the same acroos the board then it will then end of it eventually. Why does Iowa do so good?
Why do the GNCC'S do so good ?
Why do numerous MX Districts do so good ?
Because they have conformity, every one races the same no body is diffrent or special here, we are all the same.
Nothing but love Geoff"ey :D
Remember we are all " PRO ATV " here .
At our track we treat everyone the same we dont say to one class of riders " Sorry we dont want you to race at this one" can you imagine what that would do to the promoter ?
Scott
Just all out side views Geoff dont get crazy serious with it. :D
Besides I beat you at Taylorville :devil: :blah: :D

ronnie
09-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by MossboysRacing
well due to circumstances beyond our control (fueneral) we will not be attending this years tebbets race:( that really sucks because i was very pumped for this race. it never seems to fail, in the past five years we have been racing everytime the tebbets race comes up, something happens causing me to miss this race. I guess me and the tebbets track are just not meant to be:( oh well i guess some things are a little more important than racing... boy i'd never thought i'd hear myself say that. i guess we will see you guys at florence and 6 hour. Race hard and be safe. see ya Jeff god is telling you that your not fast enough to ride a honda:D and god must have ben sleeping when you bought a ford:D :blah:

geogeorge
09-06-2006, 06:44 PM
god is telling you that your not fast enough to ride a honda:D and god must have ben sleeping when you bought a ford:D :blah:

God did not hit my trailer with lightning now did he Ronnie?

ronnie
09-06-2006, 06:57 PM
God did not hit my trailer with lightning now did he Ronnie? im giveing your shirt back this weekend :D :blah:

scramblerracer
09-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by MossboysRacing
well due to circumstances beyond our control (fueneral) we will not be attending this years tebbets race:( that really sucks because i was very pumped for this race. it never seems to fail, in the past five years we have been racing everytime the tebbets race comes up, something happens causing me to miss this race. I guess me and the tebbets track are just not meant to be:( oh well i guess some things are a little more important than racing... boy i'd never thought i'd hear myself say that. i guess we will see you guys at florence and 6 hour. Race hard and be safe. see ya Jeff

Man, what a bad time for Funerals. Shep, Moss Boys. My mother in law is getting close- I hope she makes it thru the week so I can race. The wife went up to Iowa to stay with her this week to help move her into Hospice. It is bad but I have been hoping she can make it until october so I can finish the MHSC season and race the 6hr. Jeff did you get your shocks back? Tried them out yet? Hope they are good- I think I am going to send my stockers to Derisi at the end of the year to do the same- If I can't fine some used Custom Axis. Later Josh

geogeorge
09-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Wow Geoff them sure are some hard words from a MHSC series Officer who is suppose to be " PRO ATV ":eek2:
Yes this is America and thank God for it and everyone having choices.
But in America there is also the rule of conformity, ie.. you dont like it leave it.
If a series does not promote the same acroos the board then it will then end of it eventually. Why does Iowa do so good?
Why do the GNCC'S do so good ?
Why do numerous MX Districts do so good ?
Because they have conformity, every one races the same no body is diffrent or special here, we are all the same.
Nothing but love Geoff"ey :D
Remember we are all " PRO ATV " here .
At our track we treat everyone the same we dont say to one class of riders " Sorry we dont want you to race at this one" can you imagine what that would do to the promoter ?
Scott
Just all out side views Geoff dont get crazy serious with it. :D
Besides I beat you at Taylorville :devil: :blah: :D

Scott does the GNCC have Pee Wee at every race? HUMMM so what were you saying about Conformity.

geogeorge
09-06-2006, 07:36 PM
im giveing your shirt back this weekend :D :blah:

I will be glade to get it back. :D

It brings me good luck.

burrows
09-06-2006, 09:18 PM
I think me, dad, and wyatt might go. i was wanting to go to A cause Michael thought i could do pretty good, but Mom and Dad said wait till next year. hope on seeing everbody there. hey scott, if you dont race maybe you could help my dad change my tire or pick me up off the ground after i wreck. LOL
Bradley B class Honda 450R
Iowa junior class 300ex

yfz450xc
09-07-2006, 04:59 AM
I think me, dad, and wyatt might go. i was wanting to go to A cause Michael thought i could do pretty good, but Mom and Dad said wait till next year. hope on seeing everbody there. hey scott, if you dont race maybe you could help my dad change my tire or pick me up off the ground after i wreck. LOL
Bradley B class Honda 450R
Iowa junior class 300ex

Bradley I be happy to pick you off the ground any day.

yfz450xc
09-07-2006, 05:02 AM
Scott does the GNCC have Pee Wee at every race? HUMMM so what were you saying about Conformity.

Well I have to admit, I went back and looked and only loretta's was the only one that didnt have a youth race , I stand corrected.

Everyone have fun this weekend might see you at florence.
Scott

geogeorge
09-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Well I have to admit, I went back and looked and only loretta's was the only one that didnt have a youth race , I stand corrected.

Everyone have fun this weekend might see you at florence.
Scott

What was that Scott? Did I hear you say SORRY geoff. YOu were right and I'm sorry for being a BH to you. :eek2:

I guess I'm not such a bad officer now am I.

yfz450xc
09-07-2006, 05:42 PM
What was that Scott? Did I hear you say SORRY geoff. YOu were right and I'm sorry for being a BH to you. :eek2:

I guess I'm not such a bad officer now am I.

The apology, no need for , I will admit when I am wrong and was wrong on the GNCC, But : still doesnt change my view on conformity.
If the big guys can race and some of the other tracks hold pee wee's but not all of them , then you explain to a 7 year old why they dont want him or her to race. ?
No big deal though I guess I just expect to much some times, especially from a series I call home . :D

As far as being a bad Officer now, well you knew I wasnt going to pass that up , right?

Well lets see, 1st (*^*&GBI)(&(*^(*(*^%*(**(
Then there is the time when )(*&(*^&*()(*^ASKJM*^&(&((&*^
Man that is funny though .:D :D :D :D :D
No you make a great Secretary Geoff just need to change to hot Pink now.
Like a brother Geoff. :D
Scott:blah: :D

watts16
09-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Who all is staying at the track Friday night? My dad and I will be there around 9PM.

Johnny & Monica
09-09-2006, 11:14 AM
It's 12:30 the race should be underway. I'll be waiting anxiously for updates or results. Good luck to everyone!

burrows
09-09-2006, 11:19 AM
I had to stay home with my dad but Aaron Bradley, Zac, and Wyatt Sperry went down last night. Am anxious to hear from them. If I hear anything I will let ya know....mommab

burrows
09-09-2006, 01:24 PM
All I know so far is Zac Johnson got 3rd. They are to call back...

burrows
09-09-2006, 02:06 PM
This is all I got for now.
Jake Wyatt 1st
Dave hicks 2nd
Zac Johnson 3rd

Bradley Burrows B class 8th
Wyatt Sperry B class 11th

Was hot and dusty....

ronnie
09-09-2006, 06:09 PM
This is all I got for now.
Jake Wyatt 1st
Dave hicks 2nd
Zac Johnson 3rd

Bradley Burrows B class 8th
Wyatt Sperry B class 11th

Was hot and dusty.... i got 5th devon got 3rd and dg got 5th 0r 6th i think

DJJ450r
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
It was a nice track but man it was dusty, I got stung by something on the second lap and that thing still hurts. In the middle of the second lap one of my pro peg bolts came out so it was hangin down hittin thing, then on the last lap the other bolt was about to come out, I'm just glad I finished

ronnie
09-09-2006, 07:17 PM
It was a nice track but man it was dusty, I got stung by something on the second lap and that thing still hurts. In the middle of the second lap one of my pro peg bolts came out so it was hangin down hittin thing, then on the last lap the other bolt was about to come out, I'm just glad I finished do you need locktite.:D

geogeorge
09-09-2006, 07:23 PM
do you need locktite.:D

I think he needs a yamaha. Nothing came of my new quad. Ran geat.

Rod House got 1st Stock
Geoff George 2st stock.

I have the scores and will post them tomarrow. Great race, dusty but still fun.

I also passed Yorik , I guess the kid needs to step it up. Letting a old guy on a stock quad pass him like that.

watts16
09-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Got 5th in B. Was running with devon on the 1st lap then my carrier bolts came loose, chain was smacking on the swing arm. Came in got them tightened back up. Had a great race after that except for one get off. Hit one of those dips in 4th gear and didnt land it:ermm: axle is a little bent:ermm:

ronnie
09-10-2006, 06:03 AM

Rod House got 1st Stock
Geoff George 2st stock.

I also passed Yorik , I guess the kid needs to step it up. Letting a old guy on a stock quad pass him like that. at the gncc race another yamaha burn up you better bring a fire extinguser and strap it to your bike :D you can see it on the race coverge sight .

geogeorge
09-10-2006, 08:27 AM
at the gncc race another yamaha burn up you better bring a fire extinguser and strap it to your bike :D you can see it on the race coverge sight .

A Yamaha also won the last GNCC as well. There just so fast the friction sets them a flame.

ronnie
09-10-2006, 08:32 AM
A Yamaha also won the last GNCC as well. There just so fast the friction sets them a flame. if they were that fast they would'nt catch on fire .you better start rideing faster so yours won't go up in flames:blah:

geogeorge
09-10-2006, 12:14 PM
if they were that fast they would'nt catch on fire .you better start rideing faster so yours won't go up in flames:blah:

Stock for stock old man lets see who is walking faster the next day. :devil:

09-19-2006, 07:30 AM

Rod House got 1st Stock
Geoff George 2st stock.

I also passed Yorik , I guess the kid needs to step it up. Letting a old guy on a stock quad pass him like that.

you just caught me with my pants down, horrible race, too much dust, it scares me lol ;)

geogeorge
09-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
you just caught me with my pants down, horrible race, too much dust, it scares me lol ;)

What were you doing in the woods with your pants down? Was that Ronnie I saw behind you. :eek2:

ronnie
09-19-2006, 06:16 PM
What were you doing in the woods with your pants down? Was that Ronnie I saw behind you. :eek2: if i was behind him my honda went bye him so fast it blow his paints off. and you should have help him get his paints on.do you want me too bring a fire extinguser saterday.:D :blah: :devil:

geogeorge
09-19-2006, 06:41 PM
if i was behind him my honda went bye him so fast it blow his paints off. and you should have help him get his paints on.do you want me too bring a fire extinguser saterday.:D :blah: :devil:

You might need too. They are calling for rain and with your luck your trailer will go up in flames again. YOu might wont to put tire balls in your trail tires as well. :devil:

ronnie
09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
You might need too. They are calling for rain and with your luck your trailer will go up in flames again. YOu might wont to put tire balls in your trail tires as well. :devil: its time for sum good luck my insurance would not like if would happen again do you think tire balls will put them in my trailers tires then i would'nt have to bring 4 or 5 spares :D

geogeorge
09-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Maybe you should just give that trailer to me. After all that new 07 would look good in that YAMAHA blue trailer of yours. :devil:

ronnie
09-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Maybe you should just give that trailer to me. After all that new 07 would look good in that YAMAHA blue trailer of yours. :devil: i geuss im going to put red decals on it so it will match you can have the trailer with the payment book:D