PDA

View Full Version : englishtown

300exboy #15
08-21-2006, 10:51 AM
who went to englishtown this weekend to see the wpsa tour it was ****ing awsome the 300ex class was amazing a 300ex and blaster were clearing a 80 ft table top

TMSmx47
08-21-2006, 04:00 PM
I went and raced. 450 C and it was two great days. Was a little slow at some points when they were settin up for the PRO's but worth the wait. Track design was awesome! 4th gear pinned in alot of spots over some big take offs!

allstock
09-04-2006, 05:12 PM
i raced 450 C too. i wasnt very impressed with wpsa i personally thought thats they were very unorganized and that they threw that race together at the last minute

dancap
09-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by allstock
i raced 450 C too. i wasnt very impressed with wpsa i personally thought thats they were very unorganized and that they threw that race together at the last minute

if you think that was un-organized, you must have never been to a local race. If your going to the local race at englishtown, this november. You will notice how much more organized this wpsa event was compared to most!

QuadRacer041
09-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by dancap
if you think that was un-organized, you must have never been to a local race. If your going to the local race at englishtown, this november. You will notice how much more organized this wpsa event was compared to most!

are you on crack? pj runs the etown races 100x's better then the wpsa did.

dancap
09-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Holy *****! Chill out. Don't be like the other kids on this forum. People have opinions and what i saw out of etown seems like the wpsa was ran fine. Rem,ember they are traveling its not there own track.

johnsls
09-13-2006, 07:47 AM
Well it was my first time ever at a race and I was a little upset that they didn't finish Saturdays events.. I don't think the WPSA is unorganized they just tried to jam so much into one day.

I think having the cameras setup for each pro race took a lot longer and slowed things down. But overall I had a blast drinking,, uh I mean watching the race....:devil:

STEVENJANNA
09-13-2006, 10:57 AM
1st off PJ runs a tight ship, Yes, however he doesn't have to deal with the logistical nightmare of having to run a TV show or the same amount of racers that showed up. Remember the primary goal of the WPSA is to put on a nationally televised show and the amatuer racing is second (it's a very close second if you don't believe me go to an ATVA national). Out of all the personal there I was only upset with the attitude of a few people and they were local to the track.

2nd did you see the amount of riders who showed up? I don't think that anyone was prepared for the amount of racers who showed up. I had spoken to a few vendors and Wpsa officials and they all indicated to me that it was the event was larger than they had anticipated.

I also raced C and I was one of the racers who had to run my second heat race first thing Sunday morning because a couple of people who ran the moto before said that it was too dark so the officials shut down the next 8 motos. I was a little upset about that because we were loading into the gate and I was all pumped up in race mode but, whatever.

I can vouche that JohnSLS had a good time err "watching" and I've got the picture to prove it. I'll but the pic. up if it's ok with you John.

johnsls
09-13-2006, 11:55 AM
I actually just opened up that photo today,, Its great when you can laugh at yourself..

Here you go: