PDA

View Full Version : Few new pics of my truck

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Well I had the day off today and my truck was looking kinda nasty so I decided to take the day and clean it up, and here's a few pics of i grabbed of it.

elchankoblanko
08-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Sweet lookin truck bro, im likin the rims too

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:06 PM
interior

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:10 PM
another

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
interior

dude where did you get that box from and how big of a sub(s) will it hold right now i have 2 12's in my backseat and im getting to where i cant stand it because i have no room in my cab no more so i really want to get rid of that big box and get a stealth box like yours....btw really digin the truck liking the rims....big improvement since the last time it was seen

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:13 PM
last one loaded up with my bikes, the 01's for sale if anyone wants it shoot me a pm

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
dude where did you get that box from and how big of a sub(s) will it hold right now i have 2 12's in my backseat and im getting to where i cant stand it because i have no room in my cab no more so i really want to get rid of that big box and get a stealth box like yours....btw really digin the truck liking the rims....big improvement since the last time it was seen
I bought the box from Smart Shoppers in Louisville Kentucky, but I'd think that any car audio store could get it, it's a downfiring box and it has 2 12's. Thanks for the compliments everybody, I thought about selling it for a while because gas was killing me but my papaw gave me his 95 bonneville and it's my gas saver during the week lol.

MotoX3
08-20-2006, 07:21 PM
check ya PM's 111:macho

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 07:23 PM
I bought the box from Smart Shoppers in Louisville Kentucky, but I'd think that any car audio store could get it, it's a downfiring box and it has 2 12's. Thanks for the compliments everybody, I thought about selling it for a while because gas was killing me but my papaw gave me his 95 bonneville and it's my gas saver during the week lol.

i want a box like that for my truck....one question tho...with that box are you still able to fold your backseat up???...

i know all about the gas prices on that truck...hell mine are probally worse because i got 33's on my truck now...so between gas prices, the 450 payment....uncle sam and aunt sam(my mom) i have no money left over for me at all..

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 07:25 PM
one more of just the truck

oh the 450r has ac pro pegs on it now, that pic was taken last weekend...

i love my bowtie in the back glass

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 07:27 PM
sorry didnt mean to hyjack your thread bro if u want me to take down pics of my truck i can....

but i really do want me a box like yours...

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:29 PM
one more of just the truck

oh the 450r has ac pro pegs on it now, that pic was taken last weekend...

i love my bowtie in the back glass
looking really good man I love those rims, I originally tried 15x10's and 31x10.50s on it but my truck sits lower than most and I have that chrome lower valance on mine and they barely fit and turning was almost impossible so I was like eff it it's got this chrome/billet front end on it I'm getting some 20's.

hardkoratvmxr
08-20-2006, 07:31 PM
get rid of that pee shooter exhaust lol. lookin good. looksd good though

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 07:32 PM
looking really good man I love those rims, I originally tried 15x10's and 31x10.50s on it but my truck sits lower than most and I have that chrome lower valance on mine and they barely fit and turning was almost impossible so I was like eff it it's got this chrome/billet front end on it I'm getting some 20's.

when i put my 33s on i had to trim my valance and actually i had to trim some of my front bumper away too because of rubbage...idk why 31x10.50s would rub on your truck because the stock tires are 265/75 which are equal to 31x10.50....mine never rubbed at all...idk why your truck would sit lower then others....maybe somebody turned your t-bars down a lil bit if you was to crank them up a little bit the 31x10.50s wouldnt have rubbed at all

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:33 PM
sorry didnt mean to hyjack your thread bro if u want me to take down pics of my truck i can....

but i really do want me a box like yours...
No problem man, I love your truck and anybody else can post their rides if they want. To answer your question yeah you can fold the back seat up with that box, I cant because my amp is mounted behind the seat on the wall but if I put it somewhere else it will fold right up.

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 07:39 PM
No problem man, I love your truck and anybody else can post their rides if they want. To answer your question yeah you can fold the back seat up with that box, I cant because my amp is mounted behind the seat on the wall but if I put it somewhere else it will fold right up.

yea im thinkin about gettin rid of my 98 and getting another 98 that is black...and takin my 33s and buyin another 3 inch body and puttin on the other 98....my 98 is just driving me crazy its a beautifu truck and all but idk its just start to get wore out...i just recently replaced the tranny and motor but seems to me like everything else is deciding to quit now....the door bushings in the truck are plum shot...hell the driver side got so bad that it broke the wheel off that holds the door opened....i aint had time to take it to a bodyshop to have the door bushings replaced...i know all chevys are famous for goin thru some door bushings...idk why...my fuel pump is goin bad or either it needs a new fuel filter....and it needs a new cv joint because the boot on the driver side is ripped but imma go head and replace both cv joints at one time....i know if i was to fix all this stuff id never get rid of it...but it seems like to me problems keep adding up....the heat nor ac dont work anymore thats something ive def. gotta get fixed before winter....

i love the truck in some ways, in other ways i wanna just roll it down a hill with a stick of dynomite in the bed and set it off...

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 07:46 PM
yea im thinkin about gettin rid of my 98 and getting another 98 that is black...and takin my 33s and buyin another 3 inch body and puttin on the other 98....my 98 is just driving me crazy its a beautifu truck and all but idk its just start to get wore out...i just recently replaced the tranny and motor but seems to me like everything else is deciding to quit now....the door bushings in the truck are plum shot...hell the driver side got so bad that it broke the wheel off that holds the door opened....i aint had time to take it to a bodyshop to have the door bushings replaced...i know all chevys are famous for goin thru some door bushings...idk why...my fuel pump is goin bad or either it needs a new fuel filter....and it needs a new cv joint because the boot on the driver side is ripped but imma go head and replace both cv joints at one time....i know if i was to fix all this stuff id never get rid of it...but it seems like to me problems keep adding up....the heat nor ac dont work anymore thats something ive def. gotta get fixed before winter....

i love the truck in some ways, in other ways i wanna just roll it down a hill with a stick of dynomite in the bed and set it off...
I know how it is man, my door bushings are going bad on the drivers side too, the tranny will prolly be shot in a few thousand more miles too and I thought about selling it a while ago because I missed my old s10, but I thought about it and I hated the lack of room in my s10 and I love the 4wd and what not in my truck and realized it was a nice truck and just decided to keep it and getting the rims made it even better, and I'm just gonna sell my old bike and get another s10 and bag it.

TCracin440ex
08-20-2006, 08:27 PM
I know how it is man, my door bushings are going bad on the drivers side too, the tranny will prolly be shot in a few thousand more miles too and I thought about selling it a while ago because I missed my old s10, but I thought about it and I hated the lack of room in my s10 and I love the 4wd and what not in my truck and realized it was a nice truck and just decided to keep it and getting the rims made it even better, and I'm just gonna sell my old bike and get another s10 and bag it.

idk why chevys door bushings are so crummy....i do want me a newer model p/u tho...but i know ill never get it i got a 450 to pay for...i want to atleast get mine fixed and painted so its worth keeping but ish keeps falling appart faster then what i can get it fixed....

Mxjunkie
08-20-2006, 08:31 PM
haha I like it a lot more then the old s dime :)

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Thanks man, I dunno if I like it more than the dime or not but I love it. I haven't talked to you in a long time man, what's new?

Mxjunkie
08-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Same old chit, still aint found a truck to build haha..

IM on aim sometime I'm crashin for work tomorrow but I should be on tomorrow after 5 or so

ShiftFMX
08-20-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

Ditto :p

Camaroguy87132
08-20-2006, 10:27 PM
not a fan of anyone puttin rims on a 4x4 truck.. but it is what it is and its a chevy and we all know chevy rules all

LTZ400rider
08-20-2006, 10:59 PM
i want a box like that for my truck....one question tho...with that box are you still able to fold your backseat up???...

i know all about the gas prices on that truck...hell mine are probally worse because i got 33's on my truck now...so between gas prices, the 450 payment....uncle sam and aunt sam(my mom) i have no money left over for me at all..

450 dollar paymeny holy chit, how many years?

hessianmx111
08-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Camaroguy87132
not a fan of anyone puttin rims on a 4x4 truck.. but it is what it is and its a chevy and we all know chevy rules all
Yeah I know what you mean man, but I bought the truck with the chrome/billet front end on it and it has a chrome lower valance that wouldn't allow me to even fit a 31x10.50 with a 15x10 wheel and I was getting tired of taking the truck offroad and scratching it up and I got a hell of a deal on these wheels so I had to go for it and am very happy with it.

TCracin440ex
08-21-2006, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
450 dollar paymeny holy chit, how many years?

nooo...i ment my 450R payment which is 200/month

bens250ex
08-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Camaroguy87132

:p i dont think i know that chevys rule and they never will. but anyways im also not a big fan of that type of rim on 4x4 truck. but each reaches his own and if you like it like that then thats cool. gas is horrible in them things with the 5.7 my friend had one and all we did was fill up every time we went somewere. i think my diesel gets better then the 5.7 chevy