PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say THANKS

wvspeedfreak
08-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Kenny let me bring most of Austins quad over to be powdwercoated Saturday morning while I waited on it so I could get his mini back together quick.I am sure he had better things to do on a Saturday but he helped me out just the same.Thanks again man,I REALLY appreciate you guys!

Pappy
08-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Enjoyed every minute of it!

You better post afew more pics:macho

wvspeedfreak
08-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Believe it or not,I only snapped a couple

wvspeedfreak
08-20-2006, 08:08 PM
A close up of the color combo which I love :D

Pappy
08-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Very sweet Jason...looks killer:D

and i got your pm, call elka in the morning and ask for Yahn. tell him what you think on the springs and he will handle everything to get you what you need!

wvspeedfreak
08-20-2006, 08:09 PM
And a close up showing he needs stiffer main springs :huh

Pappy
08-20-2006, 08:11 PM
LOL id say so!

tell yahn about this thread and he will look at that picture and see what you mean!

wvspeedfreak
08-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

call elka in the morning and ask for Yahn. tell him what you think on the springs and he will handle everything to get you what you need!

I'll do that.

QuadJunkies
08-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
And a close up showing he needs stiffer main springs :huh

EEWWWWWW :eek: Kelseys used to look like that too when she blew her fronts!

the mini looks SAWEET!!!:macho

wvspeedfreak
08-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
EEWWWWWW :eek: Kelseys used to look like that too when she blew her fronts!

the mini looks SAWEET!!!:macho

I'll have new heavier springs for it tomorrow.They actually worked well on smaller jumps but it would bottom every time on the bigger stuff.Elka was very helpful and are sending me the other springs overnight.

QuadJunkies
08-22-2006, 03:08 PM
I'll have new heavier springs for it tomorrow.They actually worked well on smaller jumps but it would bottom every time on the bigger stuff.Elka was very helpful and are sending me the other springs overnight.

Elka IS simply WONDERFUL all around folks to deal with .. :)

wvspeedfreak
08-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Well,I may have spoken too soon.I talked to Elka at 10:00 am Monday morning,figured out the spring deal and paid to have the new springs overnighted.After 2 days they still didn't come so I just got off the phone with them and they have no tracking number nor can they confirm if/when they were shipped :ermm:
Oh well,I guess I'll see if the brown truck stops by tomorrow :)

QuadJunkies
08-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Well,I may have spoken too soon.I talked to Elka at 10:00 am Monday morning,figured out the spring deal and paid to have the new springs overnighted.After 2 days they still didn't come so I just got off the phone with them and they have no tracking number nor can they confirm if/when they were shipped :ermm:
Oh well,I guess I'll see if the brown truck stops by tomorrow :) We had this happend once with mine too, but Im just glad it was only a day off l.

wvspeedfreak
08-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
We had this happend once with mine too, but Im just glad it was only a day off l.

So far it is 2 days off and if they do come tomorrow all will be good.The part that bothers me is that they can't seem to confirm anything.I just hope when they get here they are the right springs :p

Pappy
08-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Jason let me know if I can do anything.

wvspeedfreak
08-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks Kenny.I'll see what tomorrow brings.