PDA

View Full Version : NE Ohio, need some peeps to ride with

jmiller450er
08-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey all, I live in Canton, Ohio. I'm looking for some cool people to go riding with. All of my buddies are married with kids and cant usually find time to ride. I ride a few places locally... Bear Creek, Elson st, Outlaw and a couple times a year to Wayne National. So if you are in northeast ohio and are looking for someone to ride with, hit me up. I'd ride every day of the week if I had someone to go with.

the moose321
08-21-2006, 08:47 AM
i live in garfield hights its terible im so deprived:(

jlsmith37804
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Hi there,
I'm looking to relocate in your area, and have lots of toys to ride with. Are the areas you mentioned legal riding areas, and are they close by? Just wondering, thanks!

f4istunna
08-23-2006, 07:25 AM
im in youngstown ohio, i ride the local slag pits, black trails, few other local rides. How are your spots might have to come by and check em out sometime.

Jeffksf
08-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Why don't you guys head over to the OMR website click the link in my signature. well over 400 members all over Ohio, organized rides and plenty of good people there.

twj74
08-23-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm located in Wadsworth, OH and ride a few times each month. Ride at Elson Street, Crows Canyon, WNF, Wellsville, etc. I'm more than happy to show some fellow riders around the state. I will be heading down to Wellsville in a few weeks for sure..about the second or third weekend in Sept this place is free to ride and camp. . If you want to go and check it out send me a private message and we can work out the details. Also, atvsource.com has alot of atv clubs in ohio. Check them out and join one to find more riders to ride with...thats what I had to do. I've heard that the Mafiariders Atv Club and Wayne County Atv Clubs are both great clubs to join..If your in the southern part of the state the SouthernOhioAtvClub is another great club in ohio. I have rode with SouthernOhio and WayneCounty before and really enjoyed the clubs. I highly recommend those three clubs. Drop me a line and lets ride before the snow flies.