PDA

View Full Version : almost complete blaster ~ parts fs aftermarket and stock

Tyler107
08-20-2006, 11:09 AM
This is not tyler 07's blaster it is mine, His friend. you can call me, email or instant message with any questions/offers. I can take pictures on request.
eddiemoline15@yahoo.com
metalupyourasszz (AOL IM)
2003 blaster. Need to get rid of all this space waist. DIRT CHEAP
*Complete motor with blown piston - make offer will part out or...(I can rebuild it professionally if you want or give it as is)
*DOUBLE powdercoat black frame still in very good condition -
*aftermarket roundhouse swingarm w/ primer finish and twin row carrier - $150 for both will separate. (I'm pretty sure the carrier could use sum new bearings),
*DG bumper - $20 (scratched but not bent or dented),
*EX rear shock - $50 (still in PERFECT condition, unaltered),
*Graydon Proline pipe and silencer - $100 (chrome is a little faded but still chrome,
*stock front wheels and tires - $20 (tires strill have the dimples in the lugs)
*2 stock tie rods - $5,
One bran new un used tierod end - $20 (make sure u ask me if its inner or outer if your interested)
*complete rear hydraulic disc brake - $40
*front calipers - $20, and stainless steel brake lines - $20
*stock carb - $20
*TORS eliminator cable - $10
*maier front race onepiece hood (black w/ ONE stressmark that is exactly 1/2 inch long and still very shiny. - $40
*tank - $20 , tank cover - $5
*aftermarket seat w/ black sides & white center NO TEARS - $20
*DG aluminum nerf bars no cracks or dents - $50
There are other miscelanious things I am missing so if you need something give me a call.
My cellphone is at 763 458 0029
My email is eddiemoline15@yahoo.com
metalupyourasszz

noreversesucks
08-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Where part of Minnesota?

Pics?

ttbaker@nemr.net

Tyler107
08-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I live in Ramsey (suberbs right next to Anoka & Andover just north of the cities). As for pics... of what? I can definately take a pic of the whole thing to give you an idea. Just let me know what you would like to see and I will email them to you or post them next day if possible.
thanks
ps my name is Ed. I'm using my buddies screenname
pps If anyone attends the thundersports quadseries events in D23 I can bring parts there to show and exchange.

08-21-2006, 10:55 AM
you got mail!

sadinkins
08-21-2006, 05:38 PM
can you send pictures of swingarm to sadinkins@nctc.com. does this use blaster axle? thanks sean