PDA

View Full Version : Stock Ltr Parts For Sale/swap, *frnt Radials, After Market Parts Wanted*

syckNtwisted121
08-20-2006, 09:25 AM
I have the following LTR parts for sale. **I am also looking for a good set of radial fronts, preferrably on suzuki/honda pattern 3+2 wheels, 8X8/9X8 beadlocks Zuk/honda pattern and just about any aftermarket LTR450 parts, long travel suspension set up front and rear, exhaust, stem, or what do you have in mind ?

I have the bike set up with ELKA ELITE Standard travel front and rear suspension, would consider working out a swap plus cash if someone has a long travel front end and long travel linkage setup** email me @ munsch121@yahoo.com PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT A FAST RESPONSE

front shocks
rear shock
stock plastic heel guards
Cherry bomb in package
headlight assembly (was never even on the quad)
stock exhaust (have 2 of them)
AC racing blackline front bumper
5 twin air filers (some have one ride on them)

zlam27
08-20-2006, 09:53 AM
will the twin-air filters fit a z400?

Quadrider12
10-06-2006, 08:06 PM
how much do you want for the front shocks?...and do you no if they would fit a 2003 400ex with stock a arms ?

syckNtwisted121
10-07-2006, 08:34 AM
most of the stuff is sold including all the air filters. I do still have all the stock suspension, I would take $200 plus shipping on the fronts, I cant say whether o not they would fit the 400ex, length wise they would work, but I dont know if the ressies would have the clearence, what I could do is take some measurements and give them to you and then you can hope for the best. email me and let me know munsch121@yahoo.com