PDA

View Full Version : Stupid kids.

Scott-300ex
08-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Alright I'm 19 so I'm a kid too but I'm not stupid.

If I'm ganna do something I'm ganna have it figured out where I won't get caught, ya know.

So me and my friend hook up and nite and drive around random places, the next town over.............10 towns over, wutever. I go to his house and he is in his truck leaving, I'm like "Wtf?" Turns out some morons egged his dads van. I'm like oh man, I'm ready to do some ***** kickin. The eggers friend called us and told us. Haha! So we go to the gas station cuz thats where they were, we pull up next to them, My buds like, "You know your cleanin that up right." The kids like, "Wut, why? Well, uh, How bad is it?" I'm like, "You F**kin did it, I don't care if theres 1 spot or if the whole things covered, your ganna clean it off." He's like, "Ok, I'll be there in a minute." So he drives by my buds house like 3 times, :huh Finally comes up and starts cleanin it off, My friend was nice enough to give him paper towels and windex, I woulda made him buy that on his own. He's like "I'm done." I'm like wut about all them smear marks. It was dark and I had a MAG Light to see if it was clean, he was pissed I wouldn't shine it to help him. Its about midnight so he's busted for not havin his girlfriend home on time so that was nice. He finally leaves and runs over the parking curbs into this ditch and back out of it:ermm: Wutever man...Mess with us or anyone and they will kick your *****:p

08-19-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Alright I'm 19 so I'm a kid too but I'm not stupid.

If I'm ganna do something I'm ganna have it figured out where I won't get caught, ya know.

your not stupid? first of all you are trying to say "gonna" and you spelt that wrong, second, its "going to"

get it right

250ex13
08-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
your not stupid? first of all you are trying to say "gonna" and you spelt that wrong, second, its "going to"

get it right :rolleyes:

RaptorRacer45
08-19-2006, 01:39 PM
WTF is this English class now....i always type "gonna", does it matter what proper grammer is, u know what hes talkin about

I usually stay outta these type of topics but i had 2 jump into that 1

250ex13
08-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
WTF is this English class now....i always type "gonna", does it matter what proper grammer is, u know what hes talkin about

I usually stay outta these type of topics but i had 2 jump into that 1 :macho

ShiftFMX
08-19-2006, 01:41 PM

get it right

Wow, Someones in a b*tchy mood today

250ex13
08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
Wow, Someones in a b*tchy mood today :macho :macho

Aceman
08-19-2006, 01:57 PM
WTF are you trying to say? I think it was about eggs and windex, but I'm not totally sure:confused: I haven't had that much trouble trying to figure out WTF someone's trying to type in a LONG time. I don't expect perfection, but at least try and read the garbled chit you typed before you post it to see if other people will be able to understand it. Proofreading never killed anyone.

96lapis coupe
08-19-2006, 02:11 PM

get it right Hey grammar nazi, it's "you're" not "your", and "spelt" is "spelled". lol, owned.

250ex13
08-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by 96lapis coupe
Hey grammar nazi, it's "you're" not "your", and "spelt" is "spelled". lol, owned. mc-owned

trick250r
08-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by 250ex13
mc-owned

i do believe you're correct. nothing like a fresh mc-owned to wake you up in the morning.

Ruby Soho
08-19-2006, 03:13 PM
maybe he'll think twice next time

400exrules
08-19-2006, 03:16 PM
this is the dumbest thread i've seen in awhile

exrider008
08-19-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
this is the dumbest thread i've seen in awhile

no its the gayest thread ever...get it right.

wilkin250r
08-19-2006, 04:44 PM
I realize it's the "Open Forum', but I'm not going to allow mindless drivel and b!tching...