PDA

View Full Version : THE Decent!

XtremeSkier
08-19-2006, 12:22 AM
did any1 see this movie? what did u think of it?

i saw it last night and it was by far the best scary movie i have ever seen! talk about a nonstop thriller!

troutman561
08-19-2006, 04:51 AM
Still cant decide if I like it or not lol.. and Isaw it on tuesday!

shano
08-19-2006, 10:04 AM
I almost crapped my pants a few times, scary stuff!! The whole theater was screaming, it was awesome.:D

Floorit
08-19-2006, 10:17 AM
I saw it several months ago. I'll have to agree it's a never ending thriller. It got me to jump SEVERAL times......LOL

TheFontMaster
08-19-2006, 10:23 AM
I might have to go see that now:cool:

Lax
08-19-2006, 01:00 PM
I went to see it about a week ago, but I dont remember anything.

Poping open brews and watching those smegul creatures **** eveyryone up.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5919/anteaterga2.png

tahts a picture I made to depict what really kills everyone in the cave.

XtremeSkier
08-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by shano
I almost crapped my pants a few times, scary stuff!! The whole theater was screaming, it was awesome.:D

dude that would of been so sweeet!

i wish i would of gone to it opening night with a full theater!!!!

holy *****!! that would of been insane, there was only like 10 ppl in the theater, it made all the other scary movies i've seen look like nothing, i love movies that make ya jump and this one did it!!............about 20 times LOL

Austin YFZ450
08-19-2006, 03:46 PM
yeah i seen it the night it came out i was some scary stuff well i have a ? i dont get the part when she fight those w/e they were and she staped the gurl that scared her i think it was sara the one who wore the neckless well did the girl do it on purpis or what......i was lost then that gurl was all pissed at her then she stabbed her at the end and took off that was some scary stuff when she was in the car or was she just think she was ?? iam not verygood with movie lol THANks for the help

IOWAracer
08-19-2006, 03:50 PM
me and the gf went in to watch it and stayed to the point where the one girl killed the other girl with the climbing tool thing gf had other plans in mind for the night although it cost me 15 to get us in I liked what we did instead but for what i saw of it, it was good im gonna go see it again i think:blah:

bansheeguy77
08-19-2006, 03:51 PM
i thought it was horrible...we were about to leave half way thru the movie....too predictable and i didnt find it scary at all....ya want a good movie see silent hill

XtremeSkier
08-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Austin YFZ450
yeah i seen it the night it came out i was some scary stuff well i have a ? i dont get the part when she fight those w/e they were and she staped the gurl that scared her i think it was sara the one who wore the neckless well did the girl do it on purpis or what......i was lost then that gurl was all pissed at her then she stabbed her at the end and took off that was some scary stuff when she was in the car or was she just think she was ?? iam not verygood with movie lol THANks for the help

she stabbed her in the leg at the end because that chick accidently stabbed the one chick through the throat with her axe, and that girl that left her for dead thought she did it on purpose so she stabbed in the leg to get back at her and then left her for dead

Austin YFZ450
08-19-2006, 08:42 PM
lol thanks man thats what i thought but the retards i went and watched was trying to tell me diff lol thanks

amonomous
08-19-2006, 09:11 PM
that was a great horror film
second best only to the exorcist
i want to see it again