PDA

View Full Version : Q about girl

tar
08-18-2006, 09:57 PM
There is this girl that I like and I talk to her a lot and I want to ask her out but I don't know what to say to her. I can't drive because I am not 16 yet. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Shift_450R
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by tar
There is this girl that I like and I talk to her a lot and I want to ask her out but I don't know what to say to her. I can't drive because I am not 16 yet. Any suggestions.

Thanks

build her a cake

Pro400EXC
08-18-2006, 10:04 PM
dude...

Grow a SPINE...

your gonna get rejected once in awhile...and if your a poor ugly m' fer..ALOT

One_Bad_400
08-18-2006, 10:06 PM
just ask her to go put putting tomorrow night or see if she wants to come over to ride around... and if it goes well, then ask her if she want to take the relationship farther... first go on a date, not just ask her out...

1fst400
08-18-2006, 10:07 PM
take her to a quad race. to watch. if she dont like quads dont bother with her.

just keep it in the back of your head. They want "it" just as bad as you do

tar
08-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the quick replies but there is like nothing to do in the town I live. There is a couple little resturaunts and thats about it.

08-18-2006, 10:11 PM
I would ask her for her phone # and call her on Thursday (yes Thursday) and ask her if she would like to go to the movies with you tomorrow and say "I was wondering if you would like to go see a movie with me tomorrow, sorry if I called you at a bad time, but I really wanted to see (pick a movie) but I really don't want to go see it by my self...

Yep if you would like more advice you would have to give me some $$$$ since this is QK dating service:D

nosliw
08-18-2006, 10:16 PM
just do whatever you think is best (probably get you rejected) but it will get rid of the nervousness. like pro said you need to just face the fact that it will hurt sometimes.

like riding a wheelie, the best way to do it is to screw up (sometimes on purpose) so you're not so afraid of what MIGHT happen.

but then again if it's a small town, then she may be your only shot. screw it up and you're alone the rest of your life ;)

tar
08-18-2006, 10:19 PM
I already have her number and all because she is in like all my classes. If I asked her to go to the movies my parents or her parents would have to take us and that would be weird as hell to me.

nosliw
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by tar
I already have her number and all because she is in like all my classes. If I asked her to go to the movies my parents or her parents would have to take us and that would be weird as hell to me.

lmao!

build a basket-seat for your bike.

maybe just walk around with her and let her shop

08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
just ask her "will you go out with me"

and if she says yes hang out at school and make out in between periods

:p

08-18-2006, 10:43 PM
First off, does she give off hints that she likes you too? If that's the case, just ask her if she likes you (if you can get her alone, it'd be a little less embarrassing). If she doesn't say yes, you have to do some face reading. One sign that she doesn't like you if she says "sorry." Hope it works out for you though.

honduh440
08-18-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Shift_450R
build her a cake

lmfao ..... that will never get old!

08-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by tar

Do you have a quad?:D

sakirocket28
08-18-2006, 11:22 PM
yeah man, do you know if she likes you like that too? because if she's like most other women..she isnt gonna come out and say it, its all a matter if mind games, now its up to you to figure em out. but like the other guys said, jus get some plans worked out and see what happens, if you're feeling good, then pop the q. just about every guy has gotten rejected b4, but you'll never know what the future might bring if you dont take action now..and dont wait too long and keep her waiting for too much longer, she will prob loose interest. but GOOD LUCK man!:macho

LittleMissE
08-18-2006, 11:41 PM
So if you talk to the girl alot and you guys are friends just ask her out and see what happens if she says no hopefully you two are still good friends!!!

Ok off topic..... Do you guys think that a 16 year old girls is to young to date a 19 year old guy( the girl and guy have known each other for years since the guy was like 15)??? Sorry I didnt want to start a topic on it b/c there is always something about dating up!!!

Rico400
08-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
So if you talk to the girl alot and you guys are friends just ask her out and see what happens if she says no hopefully you two are still good friends!!!

Ok off topic..... Do you guys think that a 16 year old girls is to young to date a 19 year old guy( the girl and guy have known each other for years since the guy was like 15)??? Sorry I didnt want to start a topic on it b/c there is always something about dating up!!!

um right now probably not a good idea. I think once they are both older its not such a big deal. But right now it seems like a HUGE difference in age.

08-19-2006, 12:30 AM

I think if 2 people love each other good enough they can do what ever they want...

08-19-2006, 12:35 AM

you mean YOU and a 19 year old :p

i think its cool , im 3 years older then my GF

LittleMissE
08-19-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts_Suck

Yeah I was waiting until someone caught that!!!!!:D I think that we are going to wait awhile anyway b/c my mom actually likes this guy so I dont want to ruin it by going out with him just yet!!

idontknowwhoiam
08-19-2006, 03:39 AM
your 19 and HES 16??19 year old chicks usualy wanna roll around with 22 year olds....but my girl is more then one year older then me...go for it....

Pro400EXC
08-19-2006, 07:08 AM
wtf is w/ the yung ones wanting the older dudes?

I mean geez.

Also..probably not a good idea because your not..umm..........LEGAL...I am sure he like life better than jail.

Also to the other dude..remeber this.

He who cares the least....women love if you play hard to get...act like you don't care. Don't call her all the time..let her call you..and don't aklways be there when she calls.

Remeber that and poon will come your way

Mean250r
08-19-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by nosliw
lmao!

build a basket-seat for your bike.

maybe just walk around with her and let her shop

yeh if i was you i would put a milk crate on the front of my bike, LMFAO aha ha ah

08-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Two words -

"Group date."

Takes all the pressure off.

Well, except you need to not act like a tron on the group date.

crazedape
08-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Draw her a picture and deliver it. Napolean

Mx_523
08-19-2006, 09:32 AM

Jail bait! My friend was doing the same thing. Same ages too. Until he found out she lied to him about her age, good time good time.:rolleyes:

Back to the topic.
Are you ****ing serious! Take teh tampon out of your *** and just ask her. Don't have to discuss it with us. Whats the big deal? So what if your parents have to take you guys to the moive? You don't have to go somewhere either, hang out at your/her house.

Another one going to the dark side.:chinese:

Scott-300ex
08-19-2006, 01:40 PM
"He doesn't even have a car, wut's he going to do pick you up with his bike and have you ride on the handlebars?"

Anyone know where thats from?

Rad the movie.:D

Just be like, "Hey I was wonderin if you wanted to go out to eat tomorrow nite."

Yes-"Sweet, I'll get you at 7"

No-"Alright, just figured I'd ask."

That wut I did to my girlfriend and we've been goin out for like 5 months and it is goin really great.

idontknowwhoiam
08-19-2006, 06:54 PM
"Findin a girl is like a seat at a ballgame, everyone of them will do for an hour er 2...but after gettin in a few u find one u keep goin back too"-me...i really made that up....hahaha

Moto49X
08-19-2006, 07:05 PM
your a jellyfish! you have no back-bone my friend. Get some balls and ask her out....

If you dont ask you have a 0% chance...if you do ask her you have a 50% chance...

08-19-2006, 08:04 PM
Around here we are more straigt up... We just say "will you go out with me" or anything like that. We dont BS around with "uh you wanna see a movie".

And kickstart_sucks. Im taking a guess and your 16. Now your 3 years older than your GF...That makes her 13. umm, no comment

Aceman
08-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
your a jellyfish! you have no back-bone my friend. Get some balls and ask her out....

If you dont ask you have a 0% chance...if you do ask her you have a 50% chance...

^^^^100% correct.

Kickstart WTF are you doing with a 13 year old girl? It had better be nothing! That age gap is ridiculous you little perv. If I was her parents I'd beat your ***. Get out of the trailer park and find someone your own age.

trick450r
08-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
^^^^100% correct.

Kickstart WTF are you doing with a 13 year old girl? It had better be nothing! That age gap is ridiculous you little perv. If I was her parents I'd beat your ***. Get out of the trailer park and find someone your own age.

HEY, theirs no need to be a dick, its not his fault his parents waited 3 years to have his sister. lol

08-19-2006, 08:46 PM
That means he'll be a senior when she's a freshman. What's wrong with that? Taking that you're my age, kickstarts_suck..That means she'd be in 8th, no? And if you're 16 and the guy is 19..It's only considered illegal if someone is against it. And you say your parents are ok with it, so I assume his are too. Nothings wrong with that. Date anyone you want, unless it's like a decade gap and you're 28 or younger.

08-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
That means he'll be a senior when she's a freshman. He's never gonna be a senior:o

Aceman
08-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
HEY, theirs no need to be a dick, its not his fault his parents waited 3 years to have his sister. lol

Yeah, I forgot he was a real life Joe Dirt.:p You're my sister, you're my sister.........bow chicka bow wow haha

MrMan, the point is he's not a senior and she's not a freshman right now. If he would of stayed in school he would most likely be a freshman and she would be in what, 6th? I don't care how YOU look at it but that's wrong in my opinion. Friends OK, but boyfriend-girlfriend NO.

bulkdriverlp
08-19-2006, 09:07 PM
get some beer and talk about the first thing that pops up

08-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Start watching what you type kickstarts_suck. People are starting to pay attention more to find something to ***** about. But that's your opinion Aceman. But I'll never see him or her, and it doesn't harm me..So I don't see anything wrong with it or immoral. It could be worse, she could be like 9.

Mx_523
08-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Start watching what you type kickstarts_suck. People are starting to pay attention more to find something to ***** about. But that's your opinion Aceman. But I'll never see him or her, and it doesn't harm me..So I don't see anything wrong with it or immoral. It could be worse, she could be like 9.

Maybe she is...

He likes em fresh...

08-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mx_523
Maybe she is...

He likes em fresh...

Who doesn't?

Mx_523
08-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Who doesn't?

Meh, they whine to much and don't know what their doing. Don't have teh time to teach em either.

08-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Teaching them is the funnest part.

Mx_523
08-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Teaching them is the funnest part.

To much work IMO. I could go on but I might get the thread closed.:devil:

08-19-2006, 11:00 PM
well take your mom and dad for example my mom is 3 years younger then my dad and my friends mom is 4 years younger

i dont need to go to school to see my Gf she lives by me ;)

plus girls go for older guys just ask LittlelmissE shes 16 and wanting to go out with a 19 year old

i think its fine to date younger/older people

i went out with a girl 9 months older then me bofore it was kinda odd that she was driving to my house and i didnt have my lisence yet :p :o

08-20-2006, 08:32 AM
well take your mom and dad for example my mom is 3 years younger then my dad and my friends mom is 4 years younger

plus girls go for older guys just ask LittlelmissE shes 16 and wanting to go out with a 19 year old

i went out with a girl 9 months older then me bofore it was kinda odd that she was driving to my house and i didnt have my lisence yet :p :o

Its fine if you were 26 and she was 23, but 16 and 13 is just wrong.

Honda400exrox
08-20-2006, 10:21 AM

so when your hanging out with your sister do your parents make you leave the door open?

Moto49X
08-20-2006, 11:00 AM
remember the age thing posted in another thread, i think somebody said it in the girlfriend thread.

Your age, divided by 2, plus seven.

So kickstarts_suck.... 16/2 = 8 ....... 8+7 = 15 ..... yea she is way too young...

08-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Tell me one reason why dating a girl 3 years younger than you is a bad thing? And not just "ew...gross...".

tar
08-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Well we went to a movie and it sucked(the movie) but we still had pretty fun.

mickey400ex
08-20-2006, 01:15 PM
did u atleast give her a kiss at the movie? When i was younger id take girls to chick flicks, then theyd get all sad and stuff and its easier to take advantage of them for some romance :blah:

nosliw
08-20-2006, 01:23 PM
remember the age thing posted in another thread, i think somebody said it in the girlfriend thread.

Your age, divided by 2, plus seven.

So kickstarts_suck.... 16/2 = 8 ....... 8+7 = 15 ..... yea she is way too young...

hells yea that's called nosliw's rule and it works :cool:

Subarudude
08-20-2006, 01:39 PM

ROFL

Moto49X
08-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Tell me one reason why dating a girl 3 years younger than you is a bad thing? And not just "ew...gross...".

Nothing is wrong with it. Just when the ages are 16 and 13 its a little weird. The girl isnt even in high school when she is 13.

I think any 16 yr old boy dating a 13 yr old girl should be considered a pedophile, thats just my opinion though:ermm: :confused:

Just wait a few more years and it will be fine..

08-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Nothing is wrong with it. Just when the ages are 16 and 13 its a little weird. The girl isnt even in high school when she is 13.

I think any 16 yr old boy dating a 13 yr old girl should be considered a pedophile, thats just my opinion though:ermm: :confused:

Just wait a few more years and it will be fine..

He's not telling you to date someone 3 years younger than you, so leave him alone. If he wants to date a 13 year old, let him.

Mx_523
08-20-2006, 03:36 PM
He's not telling you to date someone 3 years younger than you, so leave him alone. If he wants to date a 13 year old, let him.

But its his sister mayn!

08-20-2006, 03:37 PM
But its his sister mayn!

Speaking of sisters, how is yours recooperating?

Mx_523
08-20-2006, 03:50 PM

Mike is doing just fine.

08-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Mike is doing just fine.

I was wondering why she had some facial hair.

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 03:53 PM
:cuss: :cuss: :mad: :mad: :mad: :grr: :grr: :scary: :scary: :scary: :mad: :mad: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :cuss: :cuss:

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 03:54 PM
:o

Mx_523
08-20-2006, 04:02 PM

Peach fuzz.

EvilJester400EX
08-20-2006, 04:08 PM
<font size=7> Old enough to pee. Old enough for me</font>

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
<font size=7> Old enough to pee. Old enough for me</font>
dude
thats
uh
]<font size=7>WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS!</font>

EvilJester400EX
08-20-2006, 04:12 PM
<font size=7> Grass on the field?

PLAY BALL!!!</font>

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 04:15 PM

PLAY BALL!!!</font>
rofl theres somthing wrong with you

Shift_450R
08-20-2006, 04:16 PM

PLAY BALL!!!</font>

grass on the field

play in the mud:D

Warnerade
08-20-2006, 04:16 PM
get em before the hair does.

I dont see anything wrong..i was 17 dating an 11 year old...both of our parents thought it was fine

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027

I dont see anything wrong..i was 17 dating an 11 year old...both of our parents thought it was fine
wtf? Ok IMO an 11 year old isnt muture enough to know anything about love or lust. Keep your personal problems to yourself. Dont start a war on this thread.

08-20-2006, 04:23 PM

ok now THATS wrong

if she hasent hit puberty yet :huh

but i know your joking:ermm:

Warnerade
08-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
wtf? Ok IMO an 11 year old isnt muture enough to know anything about love or lust. Keep your personal problems to yourself. Dont start a war on this thread. exactly...IN YOUR OPINION...you said it yourself bucko, thats your opinion...

and since when is stating an opinion or my personal experience...my personal problem and trying to start a war?

you need to watch your comments you smart ***.

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 07:25 PM
exactly...IN YOUR OPINION...you said it yourself bucko, thats your opinion...

and since when is stating an opinion or my personal experience...my personal problem and trying to start a war?

you need to watch your comments you smart ***.
haha just keep your comments to yourself and i wouldent have to say what i think about it.

Warnerade
08-20-2006, 07:29 PM
my comments? Son..i stated my opinion on the topic. Same thing you did. You have a lot to learn.

Honda TRX250ex
08-20-2006, 08:03 PM
my comments? Son..i stated my opinion on the topic. Same thing you did. You have a lot to learn.
How did a question about a girl end of you going out with a 11 year old?

Aceman
08-20-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
How did a question about a girl end of you going out with a 11 year old?

You're not getting it. Nac's trying to get the point across that it's all a matter of opinion of how young is too young. I doubt he actually went out with an 11 year old when he was 17, he was just using that as an example. Understand?

Mx_523
08-20-2006, 09:27 PM

I dont see anything wrong.. - Opinion

i was 17 dating an 11 year old...both of our parents thought it was fine - Fact...:chinese:

Your all worng!

08-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Sucks that the internet can't use expressions like sarcasm, huh? By the way, how is she doing Nacs? Haven't heard about her since you posted a pic of her.

08-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Sucks that the internet can't use expressions like sarcasm, huh? By the way, how is she doing Nacs? Haven't heard about her since you posted a pic of her.

where is a link to that pic?

Mx_523
08-20-2006, 09:54 PM
where is a link to that pic?

LMFAO!

orca0294
08-20-2006, 09:56 PM
17 and 11 is redicilous her body hasn't even started to develope yet and the maturity level is a big difference. Plus, how do you bring an 11 year old out with your friends? I think 2-3 years in your teenage years is a good limit but once u get past that stage its more accepted to date with a bigger age difference.

08-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I'd have to look for it, but it's the picture of her and her friends on a tube and she's about to fly off.

Warnerade
08-21-2006, 03:48 AM
im glad there is a few people that alteast understand what i was trying to get across.

Honda TRX250ex...its ok, you will learn sooner or later.

She is doing fine btw...heres that pic for those interested. Shes the one on the far left.

tat900
08-21-2006, 06:27 AM

im 25 and my girlfriend is 36 and its the best realtionship ive ever been in and we plan on gettin married

3exrider23
08-21-2006, 08:13 AM
the guy up the street from me is 60 n his wife is 30 n they both love it.( i think he buying her evrything) but they said its the greatest years of there lives

Honda TRX250ex
08-21-2006, 08:11 PM
im glad there is a few people that alteast understand what i was trying to get across.

Honda TRX250ex...its ok, you will learn sooner or later.

She is doing fine btw...heres that pic for those interested. Shes the one on the far left.
Its ok i understand. I hope that you will learn sooner or later.

Warnerade
08-21-2006, 10:11 PM
so you understand you have a narrow mind? Great.

250r4life
08-22-2006, 12:55 AM
just go up to the girl and say "nice shoes- wanna screw?"
works every time :devil:

i really can not beleive you posted this here... too funny...

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 01:35 AM
OMG That is the funniest Picture hahahahahahahahaha that little girl is getting more air then I can on my quad lol She looks so scared.

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Anyways...don't you feel weird dating a 11 year old? I felt weird when I was 17 dating a 15 year old. I felt so weird it only lasted a month. My GF is 20 and I am 21, I feel fine with it. What happeneds when your 18? That is considered Child Molesting.:eek2:

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 03:47 AM
why should i let age get in the way if our hearts?

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 03:52 AM
You will learn. Lets just leave it at that. Maybe you will go out forever and get married.

Honda TRX250ex
08-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Anyways...don't you feel weird dating a 11 year old? I felt weird when I was 17 dating a 15 year old. I felt so weird it only lasted a month. My GF is 20 and I am 21, I feel fine with it. What happeneds when your 18? That is considered Child Molesting.:eek2:
excatly.

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 10:46 AM
why should i let age get in the way if our hearts?

Your 17 and shes 11, you don't know what true love is yet. Shes way to young to even be decated to you or even be in s relationship. Its puppy love. :o

troutman561
08-22-2006, 11:51 AM
ppl saying 2-3 years in the teenage years is crazyness..... 1, maybe 2 is all i felt acceptable... damn 16 and 13.. thats crazy, while 21 and 18 are the same difference that seems ok.. why? because the maturity level is there and both are legal... there is a huge difference in the maturity level of women from 13 to 16... just as there is a huge difference from women in the ages 16-18... it truely is amazing... I dont know tho this just seems alittle screwed up to me... also divide the age by 2 then add 7 doesnt work for all ages.. that means it would be ok to date a 17 yr old which is possibly a girl in her junior year of HS and im a junior in college.... would the be considered "ok"? probably by some on here yes but most ppl with logic would say no...

Scott-300ex
08-22-2006, 01:05 PM
You guys are goin nuts on here.

About age, ok 16 and 13 aint that bad. Look at you and your wife or wutever and tell us how far apart you are, prolly 2 or more. When I was 18 15 was the limit for me. I went out with a 15 year old when I was 18. And now my girlfriend is 16 and I am 19 and we are doin great. She is 2 years and 11 months younger.

It depends who it is, if you feel like you can be with them for the rest of your life 3 years is nothin.

This whole thread is goin nuts on age when the guy just wants to find out how to ask the chick out.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Your 17 and shes 11, you don't know what true love is yet. Shes way to young to even be decated to you or even be in s relationship. Its puppy love. :o if its what we feel is right..who are you say otherwise?

idontknowwhoiam
08-22-2006, 02:36 PM
being 17(or 16even) goin out in public with an 11 year old holdin your hand? kissing her....shes like a baby dont even have boobs yet man! once they turn 16 they are game pretty much within reason..just beein so young having a big age gap messes up things u wanna do like if shes in school still and your not, ect. it aint a real relationship

08-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Nacs, if you hook me up with one of her friends...You are a God.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by idontknowwhoiam
being 17(or 16even) goin out in public with an 11 year old holdin your hand? kissing her....shes like a baby dont even have boobs yet man! once they turn 16 they are game pretty much within reason..just beein so young having a big age gap messes up things u wanna do like if shes in school still and your not, ect. it aint a real relationship Who are any of you to judge what me and misty have? Honestly, how can you sit there as a 3rd party and say what me and her share is not real? You have no idea what your talking about so just butt out of the conversation.

Mrman..do you want the one in the middle or the right? They are both screamers with their ups and downs. Take your pick, I'll let the father know.

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:06 PM
if its what we feel is right..who are you say otherwise?
I'm sure her parents agree with this too? Along with her family and your family. I guess your friends agree with you on this also?

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:06 PM
What happend when you turn 18? You will be condidered a Child Molestor?

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Our parents dont mind, my mother is distant cousins with ehr father, so our familys go way back in lineage. When i turn 18, I have her parents consent to continue to date her...and my friends, who cares what they think? They dont like it, but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:13 PM
So your Related??? Ewwwww.......

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Our parents dont mind, my mother is distant cousins with ehr father, so our familys go way back in lineage. When i turn 18, I have her parents consent to continue to date her...and my friends, who cares what they think? They dont like it, but thats the way the cookie crumbles.

So your staying in the family huh.:chinese:

Honda TRX250ex
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
So your dating someone who is 6 years younger then you and hasent even began to muture and shes related to you...

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:20 PM
is there something wrong with that?

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:24 PM

I believe so, last time I checked its illeagle to marry within the family...

I may be worng though.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I believe so, last time I checked its illeagle to marry within the family...

I may be worng though. parents are distant cousins...its not a big deal. Calm down Peter Pan

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:29 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't speek

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:33 PM
parents are distant cousins...its not a big deal. Calm down Peter Pan

Still illeagle buddy.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Still illeagle buddy. Prove it scooter.

Who ever said anything about marriage anyway?

Nick110
08-22-2006, 08:36 PM
OK I wasnt gonna say anything in this thread but I have to.

Nacs I was gonna wait and say somthing when you said you were kidding, but I guess your serious.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Seriously she is ELEVEN and your eighteen. For me and many others that is morally wrong. But I guess If you dont see anything wrong with dating an eleven year old that is related to you, Distant or not then keep on dating.

I hope you are still joking with us and trickin all of us.

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Why do you want to go out with your Moms Cousins Daughter?

Dosen't it gross you out that you have the same blood?

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Prove it scooter.

Who ever said anything about marriage anyway?

I'm done. Have fun with your little girl while I have fun with girls that aren't like walls.

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:40 PM
I am done too. This freaks me out to much. Later man and good luck:eek2:

Subarudude
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Couldnt ya at least found someone thats a teenager dude:ermm:

I'm like almost 15 and im questioning going out with somone thats like 13 1/2.

But its not up to me so ignore anything i say lol

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:44 PM
All you kids today are just so naive..only read what you want to read. I practically came out and said i was kidding about the 11 year old. I even made it pretty far fetched...Its amazing how easy it is to convince others.

btw...im not even 17.

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Your birthdate April 27, 1988........I really hope your kidding but I think you already dug yourself into a hole

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:49 PM
This will haunt you on Exriders forever...

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Your birthdate April 27, 1988........I really hope your kidding but I think you already dug yourself into a hole so you read my birthdate..and still think im 17?

buy one.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:52 PM
This will haunt you on Exriders forever... What will? The fact that i just tricked a few idiots into thinking i was 17 and dated an 11 year old?

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 08:53 PM
Just the fact that you gave it some thought.

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:57 PM
something like that i guess....

I am going to sleep, good night

I would suppose it'd be hard for you to say the "girls" your with arent walls...so I agree with you on that...How can you call something a wall after you pump it full of air?

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
So you are a child molester....You 18 hahahahahah

Warnerade
08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
So you are a child molester....You 18 hahahahahah damn your an idiot.

EvilJester400EX
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
What's the best part of having sex with a two year old?

<font size=5> your junk looks HUGE in the photographs.</font>

firefighterjosh
08-22-2006, 09:01 PM
2006-1988 is 18

Mx_523
08-22-2006, 09:03 PM
something like that i guess....

I am going to sleep, good night

I would suppose it'd be hard for you to say the "girls" your with arent walls...so I agree with you on that...How can you call something a wall after you pump it full of air?

Not everyone has the same hobbies as you. Nite man.

coolex
08-22-2006, 09:27 PM
pretty messed up thread, none of my business but 16 and 13 is young , but im 16 and problay wouldnt go lower than 15 unless she was real mature, developed, and had a grasp of what is going on lol.

korniev
08-23-2006, 01:31 AM
U must convience her that you are the best! Moreover you have to show her that you are not AT ALL "easy to get" type of guy. She might want you herself after:)))

Doober
08-23-2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by orca0294
17 and 11 is redicilous her body hasn't even started to develope yet and the maturity level is a big difference. Plus, how do you bring an 11 year old out with your friends? I think 2-3 years in your teenage years is a good limit but once u get past that stage its more accepted to date with a bigger age difference.

it amazes me how gullible people are:p

Warnerade
08-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Doober
it amazes me how gullible people are:p isnt it hilarious?

Mx_523
08-23-2006, 09:10 AM
isnt it hilarious?

Its laughable.

trick450r
08-23-2006, 09:44 AM
i just read this entire thing...and it hought nacs racer was some sick **** from his first post...but then moved on to his second and third and realized hes just messing with these kids haha....nice job nacs, you got em good.

Warnerade
08-23-2006, 10:29 AM
i just read this entire thing...and it hought nacs racer was some sick **** from his first post...but then moved on to his second and third and realized hes just messing with these kids haha....nice job nacs, you got em good. it still seems like a few of them dont understand.

EvilJester400EX
08-23-2006, 10:31 AM
What's black and blue and doesn't like sex?

<font size=5> the little boy in the trunk of Nacsracer's car!!</font>

EvilJester400EX
08-23-2006, 10:33 AM
What did the pedophile say after he was released from jail?

<font size=5> i feel like a kid again!!</font>

Honda TRX250ex
08-23-2006, 10:35 AM
rofl

Warnerade
08-23-2006, 10:50 AM
2006-1988 is 18

firefighterjosh
08-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Its not that your joking around. I read a long time into the thread like the first few pages that you were joking around. It is the fact that you took the tim to sound like a pervert and you knew so much about it. It is also funny when ppl get a bad situation and then they try to turn it around.

I don't care if you are joking around or not but it is still sick that you even thought of it.

I also like how you try to sound big and bad over the forums oooo don't hurt me:muscle:

08-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Well, I'm not kidding. I'd like both of them Nacs, if you can arrange that. More the scream, the better. :devil:

jeremy_283
08-23-2006, 07:25 PM
if you guys ever talk to each other just ask her to go to the movies- quote "just as friends" although we know thats not true.......... my funniest story or wierdest..... is my friend picked up some hot girl because she was impressed when in video productions at school he brought a video of him doin stunts on his quad....... she sneaks out of house..... he goes in her bedroom........................................... ............................ ????

sly400ex
08-23-2006, 07:30 PM
DAM, I just got a good laugh out of this thread. Nacs, please give us more details as to your "relationship":devil:

some people are too damm gullible:ermm:

2004400exa
08-23-2006, 07:36 PM
kinda weird actaully girls wanna date guys older then them like when there 14 they wanna dat like one thats 18 then when there about that age they wanna date guys younger then them well that what just seems that way around here anways anyone else have the same problem

jeremy_283
08-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 2004400exa
kinda weird actaully girls wanna date guys older then them like when there 14 they wanna dat like one thats 18 then when there about that age they wanna date guys younger then them well that what just seems that way around here anways anyone else have the same problem

Exactly right I cant staaaaaaand it..... I talk to chick for a couple weeks.......... some guy that she first hated suddenly just bought her roses, soda, and told her she was beautiful. and she just is suddenly soooooo in love and says its gunna last forever and shes 110% sure of it............. even though the day before she hated relationships and wanted to damn all men to hell...... i call her "my little wh0re" now...... at least thats wat i think in my mind........ judging from other things i know about her now................... yup that was all a little personal but i dont care

FoxRacing81
08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
You know these forums have really changed when people believe the energy turtle...

...like anyone remembers that either...:ermm:

jeremy_283
08-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
You know these forums have really changed when people believe the energy turtle...

...like anyone remembers that either...:ermm:

yea.......wat the he11 are YOU! talking about? :)

FoxRacing81
08-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by extremejrowe
yea.......wat the he11 are YOU! talking about? :)

Just what I figured....

Nacs *should* remember it though...

MXracer16
08-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
Just what I figured....

Nacs *should* remember it though...

I remember it

Warnerade
08-24-2006, 01:10 PM
Its not that your joking around. I read a long time into the thread like the first few pages that you were joking around. It is the fact that you took the tim to sound like a pervert and you knew so much about it. It is also funny when ppl get a bad situation and then they try to turn it around.

I don't care if you are joking around or not but it is still sick that you even thought of it.

I also like how you try to sound big and bad over the forums oooo don't hurt me:muscle: what did I know about? The fact that I made up the I was 17 and dated an 11 year old? I really didnt know I needed to do research to say that. As far as i knew..it came to me off the top of my head when i started reading this thread and knew I could turn it into a good laugh and go with it. You were clearly brought up to never think outside of the box and have a good laugh. I dont "try" and sound big and bad on the forums...I had no idea putting you at the foot of one of my jokes was trying to be a bad ***...hmmph.

Energy Turtle....Out.

jeremy_283
08-24-2006, 09:17 PM
what did I know about? The fact that I made up the I was 17 and dated an 11 year old? I really didnt know I needed to do research to say that. As far as i knew..it came to me off the top of my head when i started reading this thread and knew I could turn it into a good laugh and go with it. You were clearly brought up to never think outside of the box and have a good laugh. I dont "try" and sound big and bad on the forums...I had no idea putting you at the foot of one of my jokes was trying to be a bad ***...hmmph.

Energy Turtle....Out.

He just has a sick sense of humor...... thats all....... theres nothing wrong with it...... he got his laugh :) he wasnt serious either........ all he did it for was for a laugh........ i will say no more....... cuz i dont wanna get blocked like the rest of you may