PDA

View Full Version : nerf bar netting

joel400ex
08-17-2006, 10:03 PM
yea i just got some nerf bars and i cant figure out how to thread the netting threw the holes. there are three slots in each tab its a piece of flat alu with 3 slots cut in it one top middle and bottom what order do i thered the netting threw i tried from the top threw the top arround the middle and back threw the top it didnt work so what is the right way???

tltcracing
08-21-2006, 06:39 PM
start by going down through the two back slots(1 and 2). and then back up through the second one on the bottom(3). and up through the same one you came down through on the top(1).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>v
<<<<<<<<<<^ v
/ l ---------- ^1 -------------l
/ l ^ v l
/ l ^ v l
/ l-------- 3 ----- 2 ------l
^ v
< < < <

i hope that helps, it took me for ever to make. the arows are the ends of the neting.

tltcracing
08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
well that didnt work, just try this pick.

__________ 1 __________

_____ 2 ______ 3 ______

TRX23rider
08-22-2006, 12:28 PM
i noiticed you said it had only 3 slots but this may help anyways. i got it from rocky mountain
Start with the top notch and go down through and out the bottom notch, then back in the next to bottom notch and out of the next to top notch. There are many different ways to thread nerf bar webbing but we have found this method to be the best.

gbcap
08-22-2006, 01:27 PM
start on the bottom. thread up thru bottom hole and out thru top. pull towards third hole in the middle down thru the third hole to come out the bottom hole. then adjust to your desired sag.

tltcracing
08-22-2006, 06:27 PM
hm.... i have never had to lace up one with four slots. i would assume that there are two on the top and two on the bottom. in that case just forget about the second slot on the top(one that is closest to the majority of the netting). and the way the other guy explained it will just be upside down from the way i explained it. it really shouldent matter what way you do it, i just think doing it my way gives a cleaner look(there are not as many visible tails).

if you still need more info i will just go take a pick of the way mine is laced up.

joel400ex
08-26-2006, 08:01 PM
yea man that would be awesome if u could get a pic of yours so it looks super clean .