PDA

View Full Version : any one into electronic music?

juanki
08-17-2006, 06:55 PM
i was wondering this, since its growing so much in the US.

as for me i like it alot, since 1996, started with the chemical brother, and so on. so far i been to many concerts and clubs over there (US). there is this concert in california called coachella arts, film and music festival, been there twice, i have heard many amasing dj's in boston, ny city, san diego and mostly in phx.

here on haloween, well in san carlos, wich is a small beach resort, in the gulf of cortez, there is this guy, goa gil, that have been here 3 yrs straigth, playing music from 10pm until 3 pm next day, really crazy, mostly goa trance and phsyco, been there twice, but i dont like it that much. for me, house music is the best.

well i just want your thougths on this matter.

mx428
08-17-2006, 07:32 PM
I really like The Faint, they're kind of like electronic rock. Download Glass Danse, Worked Up So Sexual, Posed To Death, and Agenda Suicide. Good stuff.

juanki
08-18-2006, 10:21 AM
i think that many of the members dont lisent to this or they dont even know about it because are young. this music is played in clubs and discos all over the us, and since so many of the members are under 21, dont go to this kind of entretaiment.

i'll tell you, one nigth in a club and dancing to the tunes is something really fun, i really enjoy it when i have the chance.

yamadjs08
08-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah Im a loner around here. I listen to a lot of Trance and House, probably not the older stuff from the mid 90's but anything somewhat newer. Tiesto, Armin Van Burren, Paul Oakenfold, stuff like that. I wasnt really into House much, but my sisters b/f is a big DJ in Chicago and he does mostly House and Im listening to more and more of it.

juanki
08-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by yamadjs08
Yeah Im a loner around here. I listen to a lot of Trance and House, probably not the older stuff from the mid 90's but anything somewhat newer. Tiesto, Armin Van Burren, Paul Oakenfold, stuff like that. I wasnt really into House much, but my sisters b/f is a big DJ in Chicago and he does mostly House and Im listening to more and more of it.

thats awsome. about your sis. ive seen paul okenfold, dj dan, bad boy bill, donald gloude, paul van dyk, sandra collins, richard humpty vision etc. i just love the vibe that it feels when your dancing and all the people around you is the same way.

if you have winamp with radio type this url: http://66.90.60.144:8018 its a radio called house evolution very good.

juanki
08-18-2006, 12:04 PM
sorry.. its 66.90.66.114:8018