PDA

View Full Version : wtf??

theTman
08-17-2006, 05:05 PM
so today i was at the bottom of my driveway cutting some brush (we live right on a blind corner so we cant see cars so i decided to trim the brush) so after i cut the brush i throw it in the woods...about 15 min ago some guy ive never seen before comes up and says, my wife saw you cutting brush, i go yeah, he goes WELL I SUGGEST YOU MOVE IT RIGHT NOW, i go uhh ok yeah ill do that in a bit...

wtf is his problem? doesnt brush belong in the woods...and yeah it was on my property except like 3 little not even half an inch saplines which i threw acorss the road...which is woods anyways:huh :huh

ridered11
08-17-2006, 05:22 PM
tell him to do it

mole97
08-17-2006, 05:26 PM
find out who he is , get the brush and throw it,plus more of it in his driveway!!!:macho

xtremefullbore
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
I would just go move it, i wouldnt mess around with him, its his land just go move it and be done with it..

theTman
08-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
I would just go move it, i wouldnt mess around with him, its his land just go move it and be done with it..

can you not read...its on my land...excpet a few i put across the road which isnt even on his land

Warnerade
08-17-2006, 05:48 PM
dont worry about it..if he tells you again, tell him to go build a sand castle.

CannondaleRider
08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Yeah, if its on your land it is NONE of his concern.

Don't be forced to do something by somebody that has NO say in the matter whatsoever.

xtremefullbore
08-17-2006, 05:58 PM
and yeah it was on my property except like 3 little not even half an inch saplines

can you not read...its on my land...excpet a few i put across the road which isnt even on his land

I guess its YOU that cant read... :ermm:

Warnerade
08-17-2006, 06:12 PM
and yeah it was on my property except like 3 little not even half an inch saplines

I guess its YOU that cant read... :ermm: I guess YOUR an IDIOT

theTman
08-17-2006, 06:18 PM

I guess its YOU that cant read... :ermm:

no...read that again

i put them on MY property except a few which were NOT ON HIS PROPERTY SO HE SHOULDNT GIVE A ****

xtremefullbore
08-17-2006, 06:26 PM
now I know everyone gets tired of this site... people like you three... I made a simple thing for him to do because some people get real serious about this and will bring it to the cops... and I got jumped on because I am wrong when Im not he said in his post he had 3 little not even half an inch saplines... on this guys property... :rolleyes:

xtremefullbore
08-17-2006, 06:31 PM
i keep readin that and im not seein what ur sayin kid... I mean its not like its just woods and noone owns it... its property someone owns it trust me... ;)

Warnerade
08-17-2006, 06:33 PM
now I know everyone gets tired of this site... people like you three... I made a simple thing for him to do because some people get real serious about this and will bring it to the cops... and I got jumped on because I am wrong when Im not he said in his post he had 3 little not even half an inch saplines... on this guys property... :rolleyes: If you dont want to get jumped on, dot make a sarcastic remark...trying to call somebody out, when you..are the one that is wrong.

Sure, the guy can call the cops, but on what grounds? Its not on his property...end of story.

Tman also never did say the 3 saplines were on the guys property, he said he threw them across the street, which isnt even the guys property...

arent you the one who beats it to huevos vids?

like i said travis...tell the guy to pack sand...or atleast tell him to ask nicely.

xtremefullbore
08-17-2006, 06:38 PM
wait a second... if it is this guys property or not regaurdless he can still report it... maybe he knows that it wasnt Tman's property and he told him to pick it up because he knew the guys whos property it was... if you wanna make a big deal about it and try to prove me wrong you can call the cops and ask them... my freind go caught once for riding his atv on his neighbors land and he was barely riding on the land just rode on it so he could turn around and a guy called the cops and the guy who called wasnt even the land owner it was the land oweners neighbor...:ermm:

CannondaleRider
08-17-2006, 07:54 PM
It doesn't matter if the guy calls or not. Tell him to call, it won't matter.

The guy, OR THE COPS, have no grounds for prosecution if its THETMANS LAND!!!!

They cannot do anything, whatsoever.

Mxjunkie
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
We dump truck bed loads of shrubs and such at work into the woods.. no one seem's to care.. There's allway's some arsehole out there. Next time just tell him

" Sorry, didnt know I cant cut a tree branch off but mother nature can make one fall without you bitoching"

Warnerade
08-17-2006, 09:04 PM
wait a second... if it is this guys property or not regaurdless he can still report it... maybe he knows that it wasnt Tman's property and he told him to pick it up because he knew the guys whos property it was... if you wanna make a big deal about it and try to prove me wrong you can call the cops and ask them... my freind go caught once for riding his atv on his neighbors land and he was barely riding on the land just rode on it so he could turn around and a guy called the cops and the guy who called wasnt even the land owner it was the land oweners neighbor...:ermm: riding and cutting tree branches are 2 completely different things.

theTman
08-18-2006, 05:57 AM
this guy is a wack job anyways....when my neighbors moved in he called the cops becuase they had a street light at the end of their driveway that shined at night

and extremewhatever....i didnt know that putting BRUSH in the WOODS was wrong becuase trees belong in the woods last time i checked...he can call the cops they will just laugh becuase i know all of them becuase my dad is a cop.....

"and I got jumped on because I am wrong when Im not he said in his post he had 3 little not even half an inch saplines... on this guys property..."

hey go read what the F i wrote dude, 3 LITTLE SMALL SAPLINGS WHICH I THREW IN THE WOODS, WHICH I LATER STATED WAS NOT HIS EFFIN LAND!

bwamos
08-18-2006, 11:36 AM
If it's ina nice pile, jstu tell him you made a brush pile for wildlife conservation. Most fallen trees/logs are removed. They are their own ecological system. Many animals need those brush piles to survive. ;)

Local code may prohibit dumping yard waste. So yes you can get fined seriously for it, if you're not careful.

Are you in a residential area? If so is there a homeowners association? If so it is most likley against their rules.

If you're rural... screw him. But, do it nicely.. lol.

He's your neighbor.. you ahve to live next to him like it or not. Pick your battles. If the brush is bothering them.. is it really worth it to make that one of your battles? Or would you rather save that battle for when he *****es about the ATV? And, he will ;)

DieselBoy
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
let the flames cool if he wigs out take it to the dump (free)