PDA

View Full Version : 04 400 Ex

dave_noffsinger
08-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Ok, I'm selling the 400 I have. Here is all the info and pics.

2004 Honda 400 EX. The bike is in excellent condition as I'm sure many of you guys can verify. I have changed the oil in it after every ride and kept up on all the maintance. I recently put a new set of rear brake pads on and have always kept it cleaned up and lubed.

The motor is stock and has never been tore apart. It's got an HMF slip on, Dyno Jet kit, modified air box, rev box, AC nerf bars and bumper, Pro Armor rear skid, UM belly skid, and a set of Pro Grips. It runs excellent and has no mechanical issues at all.

The rear fenders have some scratching from where your legs rub against them but they are not cracked or anything like that. There is also a very small tear on the back of the seat cover, low and at the bottom. I put some liquid electrical tape on it to keep it from stretching and it's worked out fine for over a year now.

Overall it's in great shape and needs nothing. Jump on and take off!

$2500 firm

Oh yeah, the Kenda's that are on it do not go with the bike. I have a set of brand new 450R rears and a very slightly used set of 450R fronts that will go back on the bike.

Just to let you guys know, I really love this bike but it has to go in order for me to get my new ride. The wife already gave me the speach about having too many toys around here. I may shed a couple tears when it's gone Cry

dave_noffsinger
08-17-2006, 04:18 PM
pics