PDA

View Full Version : AC,Rath or Blingstar Grab Bar??

ingleful
08-16-2006, 08:14 PM
which one

LIL440EX
08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
depends if you want to keep your tail light, or a number plate.

Tastykake Kid
08-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Grab Bar - I had to grind the heck out of it in order for my Two Bros pipe to clear the number plate bracket. I'm guessing it'd work fine with the stock pipe but my Two Bros exhaust was hitting the bracket pretty good and at least 1/2" had to be trimmed from the top of the bracket. I might try to sell my AC Pro-Pegs & Grab Bar soon and if I do I'll try the Rath stuff. I run their sway bars and they're far supperior to all other sway bars on the market so I'm hoping their other products will have the same status. Plus I'm thinking the Rath set-up might be a little lighter and weight savings on this LT-R is a big issue for me.
I'm not bashing AC though. Been running them forever (since back in the MMF days) without ANY problems. And just recently got rid of a pair of my original MMF Pro-Pegs!

Tyler25
08-22-2006, 09:00 AM
I've been running Rath's products on all my bikes for the last 4 years. I used to run all AC, then I switched to DG. I've also had PRM, Pro Armor, and Jardine. NONE of these companies have the fit, finish, AND quality that the Rath products have!! I would MUCH RATHER spend MY hard earned money with a company that designs, builds, AND uses their products every weekend than spend it on a huge name that pays for lots of pro rider sponsorship!

STEVEDU2
08-22-2006, 04:34 PM
ive used and still use all ac on all my quads.