PDA

View Full Version : Haspin on Labor Day weekend

gncc400exxx
08-25-2002, 06:01 PM
anybody going to haspin for Labor day weekend?

MeatHead
08-26-2002, 04:59 PM
We're going to be there. I believe we will be there Sat, and Sunday. We are camping Saturday, and probably going home on Sun. I drive a '98 white Ranger, and will be on a 2000 300EX. Hopefully it will have the White Brother E-Series by this weekend. It should be here tomorrow. :D
I already have the plastic off ready to put it on. I'm not sure what area we are going to be camping in yet. We will most likely be just trail riding, possibly at the drag strip or the motocross track, but mostly on the trails. Hopefully it rains this week so it is not so dusty this time. Post or pm me with when/ where you are going to be and we can hook up and slam some trails.

gncc400exxx
08-27-2002, 09:44 PM
I should be there friday-sunday. I'll be on 99 400ex, #138.
Going with a big group,I'm driving 96 F150 4x4 Maroon/silver on the bottom. We usually camp past the end of the dragstip towards the big mud hole.

MeatHead
08-28-2002, 08:24 AM
Now it looks like I won't get there until Saturday afternoon. But the area you said you are camping in is the area my dad wants to camp in, so we shouldn't be too far from each other. If I can get the carb jetting straightened out (damn stripped screws in the carb) I will have my E-Series on. It sounded really good when I fired it up to run the gas out of the bowl. We should be there until Sunday evening.

08-28-2002, 12:20 PM
You guys are nutz for goin to haspin on labor day... On big weekends that place draws out every retard that knows how to walk on his own 2 legs,,much less on a motorized vehicle. WAAAAAAAY to many idiots there for me on most weekends I couldn't imagine labor day...make sure to get plenty of pics or the natives up there..:D

ranger400ex
08-28-2002, 12:56 PM
Just might wake up with something in your ear?? Some of the natives can be worth the trip. At the last harescramble there were a couple girls "bathing" each other barefoot and topless. Just grab a beer, sit back, and enjoy!! Watch out for "Brother...Uncle ..Daddy" he might give ya whoopin if he catches ya lookin at his girls.

BMW

08-28-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
At the last harescramble there were a couple girls "bathing" each other barefoot and topless

What time can I meet you guys there..:eek:

ranger400ex
08-28-2002, 02:11 PM
Hey you can't help but watch, I told michelle that I only was making sure that they get themselves clean and didn't forget to wash behind their "ears" :eek:

PS The group is heading to Lawrence county Recreation this weekend to see if it is worthwhile. May be kinda nice to not have to ride in ruts all day!! Virgin territory.

Anyone interested in going shoot me an email

ben.wrightsman@divsys.com

MeatHead
08-28-2002, 03:56 PM
Well, your right about it being nuts on holiday weekends Rico. We were there on the 4th of July last year, and it was nuts the whole week. Lots of idiots. But thankfully most of the idiots didn't wander back into the trails. I was able to get my main jet replaced, but I am hating that #$@# needle. I will have the mechanic take a peak and see if I should try and replace the needle before the weekend. If he says yes do it, then I will be tackling that Friday night. But from a quick run around the yard, it pulls much harder with the K&N, E-Series full exhaust, and new main jet. I can't wait to put it through its paces this weekend.

As for the "bathing" can't say that I have ever seen that there. I must be there at the wrong times. I will have to keep my eyes open this time. I am taking my digital camera, and I might go get another 64M smart media card for it. That will give me 128M of pics and video clips. I'll post some on Monday.

ranger400ex
08-29-2002, 08:04 AM
It is hard to see those type of things happen with a bear can infront of your face:D Guess that explains why Rico misses out on the action!! LOL

Have a great weekend fellas

BMW

lil400exman
09-02-2002, 10:01 AM
rico i resmble that statement but u di know eveyone that indiana and ohio riders are the fastest..........:devil