PDA

View Full Version : this is the town i live in...gotta love it

08-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Man arrested after smoking pot with breakfast at McDonald's

Sometimes take-out is better than eating in.

That might be the case in an arrest made Tuesday morning in downtown Oil City.

Shortly after 9 a.m., an employee at the McDonald's restaurant called across the street to the city police department and reported a patron might be committing a drug violation.

The response time was undoubtedly quick, considering the restaurant's front windows look out directly over three lanes of city traffic to the police station door.

A city police officer investigated and arrested David L. Dunkle Sr. of 113 Evergreen Lane, Cornplanter Township, inside McDonald's on three drug-related charges.

Police said the 57-year-old Dunkle was arrested inside the restaurant "after he was smoking a marijuana cigarette with his breakfast."

Dunkle was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

yellow400ex05
08-16-2006, 11:11 AM
WOW!, It sounds the the guy tried to make a statement and tryed to act like it was all normal and ok to do as if he wanted to tell people that pot should be allowed to be legal . thats what it seems like to me.:confused:

red2004 TRX450R
08-16-2006, 11:17 AM
im eating food from that MCD's right now!!! I like the ice coffee!
I need to move!!!

and this i could not get out the MCD"S parking lot about 15 minutes ago because they still have have not fixed this!!!

Traffic tie-ups

Two sets of malfunctioning railroad crossing barriers kept Oil City police and fire departments busy Tuesday afternoon in the North Side business district.

Electronic mechanisms that direct the crossing bars up and down failed, causing the barriers to remain down. That created traffic back-ups at the railroad crossing on Center and Sycamore streets for nearly two hours during the early afternoon.

Cornplanter fire police helped redirect traffic until representatives from the Western New York & Pennsylvania rail line arrived to repair the monitors.

08-16-2006, 11:27 AM
seems he shared his "good stuff" with the crossing barriers...

there have been some poeple locally that have been trying to legalize marijuana...

i can see him sitting there right now, staring at the police station acrossed the street...and upon seeing them walk acrossed with their morning coffee and donuts(you gotta know the O.C. PD)...his first thought was...

"Duuuuude, that looks like a copper coming over here...whoa, they won't know what i am doing. I am ok."

"No seriously dude, bro, it is a real cigarette that i rolled myself..no serioulsy"

"Duuuuude"

MR.BIG
08-16-2006, 12:23 PM
:p Good times man!

MotoX3
08-16-2006, 12:25 PM
marijuana cigarette..:bandit: ..I laugh everytime I read that:p :bandit:

Honda400exrox
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
its called a doobie lol

08-16-2006, 12:33 PM
not sure, but i doubt it would be politically correct to print doobie, joint, or any of the other terms for it...

MotoX3
08-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Police said the 57-year-old Dunkle was arrested inside the restaurant "after he was smoking a fat J with his breakfast."

440racer66
08-16-2006, 12:55 PM
or they could say this gansta was smokin a big fat j sippin on a coke hahah nah but they should legalize and regulate

redlineranger
08-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 440racer66
or they could say this gansta was smokin a big fat j sippin on a coke hahah nah but they should legalize and regulate

no, not really...

stalefish_132
08-16-2006, 04:47 PM
yet here they would simply ask the man to leave and if they did phone the police they more than likly wouldn't resopnd because of the 12-15 calls they get per day on big grow operations.
since we are the marijuana growing capital of the world :huh