PDA

View Full Version : front tires

$$$moneyex
08-25-2002, 03:58 PM
you might have seen i posted somthing about rear tires. well it looks like im goin with razors. but i went out today to ride and i saw my front tire looked flat. i pumped it back up and ill check it in an hour but if it is flat im buying new front tires. i was wondering if i should get the razors, holeshots, or bandits. i was thinkin just the razors cause ill have the rears to but they dont really look that good. and also should i get bigger or smaller tires in the front than in the back. would that give me better handling

yamaha1470
08-25-2002, 04:37 PM
get bigger front tires

08-25-2002, 10:12 PM
dont get hole shots, they r the worst tire ever unless u can afford 2 get new ones every months, ive had mine in the front for a lkil more than a month and i ride in mainly sand and they r so worn down, they look like nascar racing slicks

mxracer08
08-26-2002, 06:37 PM
it really depends on where you ride. If you just ride the trails, you obviously don't want a soft compound race tire like the holeshot mx's, because the road or gravel will eat them up, but tires like the 20" and 22" holeshot are a harder compound, so they won't wear as fast