PDA

View Full Version : Project Warrior

mps211
08-15-2006, 02:44 PM
I was wondering if anyone as bulit a project Warrior. I'm looking to widen it plus some engiine mods. I know the choice for parts is pretty limited so i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of products they have had good results with. I'm also looking to take of the awlful looking head light and putting a new hood on it. But don't know where to get a hood to replace it. Thanks for the help.

warrior350x
08-15-2006, 11:08 PM
first off what are you going to be riding mx or xc because their are lots of motor mods to be done but you should check out alba action i heard its a good kit but kind of pricy but as for the hood i seen that maier has a new hood that replace that awful headlight

ps> if i were you I would rather buy a new bike it will probley be cheaper.

xwarriorx
08-16-2006, 03:52 PM
i have a durablue rear axle wheel spacers in the front and flipped rims with holeshots its way wider but my turning radius sucks. and it is still a rough ride without a arms and sterring stems

2muchquad
08-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Im pretty sure american star makes a arms for the warrior.Powroll used to have a 500cc kit for the warrior if you want to spend the loot$$.:D

H-bombwarrior
08-21-2006, 02:42 PM
i have done lots of work to my warrior im just getting ready to paint the frame again on it now if u need any advice on it just let me know im on msn messanger allot my screen name is rcking7@msn.com either talk to me on there or email me peace out