PDA

View Full Version : Tomahawk Race, Saturday 8/19

treake
08-15-2006, 12:36 PM
There is a District 7 quad race this Saturday at Tomahawk. I do believe they plan on running the small quads as well. I know there are a lot of people that don't like Tomahawk for their decision to not allow quads, but if the track is anything like it was for the first race, you will be missing out on a good day of racing. The layout of the track was excellent and a lot of fun. I've heard many different stories as to the situation at Tomahawk but maybe, just maybe, if we have a good turnout of quads, he will really think hard about allowing quads back again. If you don't want to support Tomahawk, that's fine but at least support District 7. I hope to see you at the race.

quaddad#123
08-15-2006, 12:46 PM
we will be there. I am trying to get a schedule for practice and race times. maybe the same as before, it would be nice to race a little earlier.

treake
08-15-2006, 01:18 PM
According to their website, they plan on having the quad practice again from 9 until noon. It would be nice if they started the races a little earlier and gave us a little more time in between the motos. My only concern is the dust. Since we haven't had much rain his watering pond might be dry.

D-7#61-450r
08-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Treake
I heard from Ian that the last race at TMX was great. He said the new track direction made it one of the best tracks he has raced on. I hope you guys have the same luck this weekend. I can agree with everyones anger but There are times when this is a great place to ride, and we are the minority still.