View Full Version : 2004 Honda 400ex MX ready

armysig
08-15-2006, 10:11 AM
2004 Honda TRX 400EX

As of right now this is what I have on the quad.

Front:

American Star Racing +2 +1 A-arms
Elka compression adjustable shocks. Recently revalved and sprung for 250lbs rider by Laz at GT Thunder. (I have the receipt still)
Stainless Steel twin front breaklines

Rear:

Gforce +2 +4 axle (currently at +4)
Stock shock rebuilt by GT Thunder for a 250lbs rider. (I have the receipt)
GT Thunder Long travel linkage

Engine:

LRD Pro4 exhuast
Stage 2 HOTCAM
K&N Airfilter with prejet filter
DynoJet Kit
13 tooth front sprocket

Frame:

PRM skid plate
DG nerf bars
AC Bumper

Tires:

Kenda Klaws

Fasst Flexx bars are NOT included with this sale.
Stearing damper NOT included with this sale.

Once I installed the pipe, muffler, and Hotcam this engine woke up a lot! I can't believe how much more responsive this quad is now.

If you're looking for a good engine to make a 416,426, or 440, some of the big stuff is done as you can see. All that's really needed is the piston, some small other parts, I.E headbolts, and bore it out and you're ready to fly!

The suspension work on this quad is well worth it. I have left nothing undone here.

I am taking offers right now. I am pretty flexable on how low I will go, but please keep the offers reasonable.

If you want it delivered, you will have to set up the date and the company to do the pick up. I will make sure it gets on the truck and notify you when it leaves my home.

Payment must be made prior to pick up.

If you would like to talk to me prior to the sale you can contact me at foosmania@hotmail.com

I will then supply my personal information so we can talk on the phone.

If you need more pictures I can supply them. Please send me a PM with your Email address.

armysig
08-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Bump

BTW this quad is in Arizona.

armysig
08-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Bump.

Open for offers. Send me a PM