PDA

View Full Version : Im back

250exRgood2
08-15-2006, 08:45 AM
After leaving quad after many years of riding I came back to it. I have for some reason developed a fear of doubles....I like will hit any other kind of jump though but I for some reason pull back from hitting a double at the last second. Any idea whats wrong?

BlasterEaten250
08-15-2006, 09:18 AM
you think about face planting right into the landing:confused:

MX MaNiAc 06
08-15-2006, 09:29 AM
Nobody likes doubles. They are dangerous. Just keep working ur way up to them. Do some smaller doubles n eventually u wont mind them anymore.

underpowered
08-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Nobody likes doubles. They are dangerous. Just keep working ur way up to them. Do some smaller doubles n eventually u wont mind them anymore.

depends on who you are. i love doubles, more so than tables. at the local track i learned everything backwards lol. i was hitting the 65' tripple before i hit the 60' table. i dont know what it is but i feel more comfortable doing a double, cause i know i cant screw up on them. i relax to much on tables and usually end yup making a mistake.

just start small and work your way up. or build a talbe somewhere and once you are comfortable on it take the middle out to make a double. that should get you more confident.